Chapter 29

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekboem went.Baekhyun is still in the same spot where he was before, trying to calm down his heart that shouting in agony. He can't believe himself.Why? For the ing four years, seeing the envelope with his brother's money was enough for him to hate his hyung more. But seeing him real, how could they all vanish little by little? Instead of hatred, he felt relieved.  Is it because Baekboem finally came to meet him? Is it because he realized that Baekboem never had a feeling to leave him alone? Or.....did his heart week this much?

"Baek?" Chanyeol slowly approached Baekhyun behind and gave a back hug. Baekhyun let him be so and Chanyeol was thankful.His Baek didn't reject him this time.

"It's- it's not a dream right? My hyung really came  right" Baekhyun asked with unshed tears. Chanyeol embraced him more to his chest.

"Yeah.....he really came."

"Nice trap Mr.Park." Baekhyun took a long breath and Chanyeol was  startled a bit.

" I'm sorry. Everytime.....Without realizing...I hurt you so much.Don't I? I'm really sorry Baek." He whispered.

"........................."

"Maybe you are correct.We are.......anee....I don't deserve you....."  Chanyeol didn't finish his words because Baekhyun suddenly turned towards him and hugged him circling his arms around his neck. Chanyeol was shocked. He really didn't expect something like that from Baekhyun.

"B-Baek.....I-just wanted to clear the misunderstanding between y-you...."

Chanyeol stuttered while thinking what Baekhyun's next words would be.

"Thank you Channie.....Thank you so much for making me meet hyung." Baekhyun said and hid his head on Chanyeol 's coverd chest.

He called him Channie...   Channie... HE CALLED HIM CHANNIE!!! Oh god! Chanyeol can't understand why Baekhyun is doing this to him.Baekhyun already chose Kai. But his behavior making Chanyeol loose his tiny bit of............

"I'm sorry. I just....get carried away......" oh...okay.

Baekhyun pulled away from Chanyeol and wiped his already fallen tears before looking at Chanyeol with a sincere smile.A smile that had a lovely gaze. A smile that was enough to make Chanyeol's heart beat racing little by little.

"Thanks for making us meet...and...helping him to free from all the blames..."

" No.Don't say thanks Baek.As I said.....I'm just...." Chanyeol looked down.

"I'm just making our past into a better one." He said avoiding Baekhyun 's eyes and the latter 's smile slowly fade away. He sighed deeply.

" past is past Chanyeol..let's move on......." Baekhyun couldn't complete his words because suddenly he felt something has tugged into his pants, like someone is crumpling the cloth.He looked down only to see a short cute boy was looking at him. His faded smile came again to his face. Baekhyun slowly kneeled down to face the toddler.

"Aigoo. Who is this cute little puppy?" Baekhyun smiled while keeping his both palm on the cutie's face.The child looked back with his chocolate coloured round eyes.

"I'm not a puppy aunt...." The baby's words made Baekhyun pout as well. He is an uncle, not an aunt.

All the time, Chanyeol was keeping his eyes on the two cuties.

"Come here little peanut..." He simply chuckled and held up the small boy into his arms.He played with the boy's small nose causing the boy to giggle at his act.Then he pointed Baekhyun who had already stood up with the same pout he had seconds ago.

"He is not an aunt baby. See.. he is uncle Baek right...?" He said without making the boy cry.

"I'm sowwy uncle Baek." The boy said erasing Baekhyun's pout. Baekhyun smiled at the word the boy used. He is too small to be a polite child.

"It's ok baby. Uncle Baek doesn't  angry with you ok?"

"Really.?!" The boy asked squealing. Baekhyun played ruffled the boy's hair while nodding.

"Yes baby, come here. "He reached his hands towards the boy and took him carefully from Chanyeol's hand.

"So...how can I call you baby? Tell me.What's your name?" Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter