Chapter 30

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And without a single care of your own health you had a date with that damn jerk."

They are in a restaurant. Xiumin kept his orange juice on the table and leaned onto the chair. Baekhyun is mentally hitting on his own head. Why did he decide to tell everything to this hyung? Yes, they are on the way to the hospital. Baekhyun had successfully skipped the date that he shoud see the doctor again. At first Xiumin was furious. But, after hearing what happened from Baekhyun he calmed himself. But that didn't change his mind about  dragging Baekhyun to the hospital on the other day.

"Hyung.....It's not like that."

"Then like what? Are you saying that I'm wrong?" Baekhyun shook his head.

"Anee....but is that the only thing that you've got from all?"

"Yes"

"Hyung...." Baekhyun whinned like a child and it was enough to make both of them smile. After some silence Xiumin started to change their conversation into a serious one.

"Baekyun-ah" Baekhyun looked at his hyung.

"Why hyung?"

"Actually.....Does Baekboem hyung know about this?" Baekhyun was taking some ice cream on to his mouth, but it has stopped on the way. He just put the spoon back and sighed.

"I'm not planning him to tell this."

"Why?"

"I don't want to bother him as well. "

"Don't you wanna make some happy memories with everyone. See. you just met your brother......and you two are going to give a new start in to your relationship as brothers. And.......Actually.....I would like if you date Kai, but I know you are still thinking of Chanyeol. You can't forget your love for him so easily. So.....don't you ever wish to fix things with him and start over again? Don't you wanna give another chance to be loved again, to love again? "

"............................."

"Baekhyun-ah"

"I don't want cry anyone because of me."

"They won't cry if you do the surgery and ........." Xiumin was stooped when Baekhyun sighed.

"We already talked about that. I'm not going to change my mind.Let's go."

There are no use of talking to this midget. He just have to find another way to convince Baekhyun. But how? Will he get a help from some one? But getting help means he has to reveal this secret that Baekhyun is trying to hide so hard. No one gives answer. Xiumin shook his head before catching up with Baekhyun.

They almost got out from the restaurant only to see a huge car crash before them. People are running towards the crashed car and Xuimin and Baekhyun did the same.Despite of Xiumin's words Baekhyun went to the front. And there he saw blood on the road. The person is bathing in her own blood with a loosing conscious. But what Baekhyun make curious was the person was so familiar. Too much familiar.....and his eyes went big. It's like his whole world has stopped.

"S-Save me B-Baekhyu-ah.P-Please..."

"O-O-Omoni"

Mrs.Park. The person who hate Baekhyun with passion, the person who treated him like a piece of , the person who separate Chanyeol and him forever is now begging for her own life.He could have go away like he saw nothing, like he heard nothing. But being a warm person he can't hate her at all. She is just a mum who cares her own son's well being. And she is the mother of his forever love. Chanyeol. He got that most precious present in his life thanks to this woman. He hurriedly approached her. He is shaking like hell. But he is determined to help her. Baekhyun sat down and kept Mrs.Park's head on his lap.

"Save me.B-Baekh...P-Please...."

"D-Don't worry Omoni.ok? Just-just try to keep your eyes open, right?"

Then he looked at the crowd.

"Please someone call the ambulance. HURRY!!!!"

And Xiumin did that.

********************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter