Chapter 37

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys...I'm back😉

I know my updates are really really late. But my both college exams and the job are not giving me no space to write..😭 I'm sorry guys but I promise you that I never abonbon this story.......So....Happy reading......😘😘😘

//////////////////////////////////////

The meeting was eneded causing a big chaos around the company.Sure, Mr.Siwon was like a second lead of the CB. So seeing him arrested was a damn story to gossip and reporters. Mr.Park, Baekboem, Sehun, Kai along with Irene are still in the board room meeting, still chatting with each other what to do next. However Chanyeol is in his own world. His world is filled with Baekhyun. Baekhyun's surgery. He loosed his tie a bit and the button of the collar, before fell on to his seat. Of course he is afraid. He wants his Baekhyun safe and alive, God! He just took his first step towards the other, To start all over again. He can't be a looser again. He can't loose his Baekhyun again.Not at all. So like Suho told him, he should be strong for the sake of both of them.

''Chanyeol!" Chanyeol came to his senses when he was called by Irene. He looked up and faces the other's judging gazes towards him.

"Y-Yeah....?"

"Are you okay? Because I called you more than twice. But you didn't respond." Irene asked curious.

"Sorry, I was just.....tired. So....what were you talking ?" Chanyeol asked and Irene sighed.

"We were talking that we should celebrate this with the company members..So what about a party?" Irene asked and Chanyeol shook his head saying no.

"There's nothing to celebrate. If you really wanna go for it, Just do it without me."

"YAH!! You just bacome the CEO again and you can launch your dream project smoothly now. You..." Sehun hold back Irene,  inwardly saying just leave Chanyeol alone and Irene gave in.

Mr.Park has already realized that Chayeol was bothered by something. So giving a little space to his son, he tried to change the topic. He turned to Baekboem.

"So Baekboem. What is your plan after this?" Baekboem smiled.

"Actually Mr.Park....My name was cleared thanks to all of your effort and....I think everything has become to the way back it was. Mmmmm....you know I already have an textile company at US and it is running pretty good. Also I bought an apartment and settled down there. So....."

"So you are going back?" Kai asked and Baekboem nodded.

"Yeah.....But this time.......... I'm planning to take Baekhyun with me as well." Baekboem said and It took Chanyeol's attention. Baekhyun is leaving with his hyung? He abruptly sat up from his seat.

"Did he agree to go with you? No r-right?" Chanyeol asked trying his best to hide his broken voice but failed at the end.

"He didn't give me an answer yet. So it is a no for now"

Baekboem nodded his head and it was enough to Chanyeol to sigh in relief.

"He is not going anywhere. At least....not for now." Chanyeol said and Baekboem denied.

"Chanyeol-ah..We all know, Baekhyun was hurt. My dongseng was hurt for many years and he had to suffer alone. So I personally think that staying here further is not a good thing for him. On the other hand I failed as his hyung. So at least I want to give him a life that he deserves.Though it's already late.... I want to see him happy again."

"I want to do the same thing for him hyung.." Chanyeol said and others looked at him.

"Chanyeol-ah..."

Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter