Chapter 11

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Xiumin sighed while looking at his friend.He placed two cups of coffee on the tray and went to the table where his friend is sitting.He sat infront of him.

Baekhyun is staring at so far.His eyes are sore and his face is so emotionless.When he had felt Xiumin 's touch on his hand, he slowly looked at him.

"Baekhyun, here. Take it." Xiumin offered the coffee to Baekhyun.Baekhyun said nothing and began to sip his coffee.

"Don't worry Baek.You can find another job.If you think that job is not for you,it is better to quit than hanging on to it." Xiumin caressed the other's hand so gently.Baekhyun placed his cup on the table and twisted it by his fingers in a slow motion without a word. Xiumin glanced once and shook his head.

"But the thing that I still can't get is why?..........Why did you think to quit? What's the reason that you make to do so? I thought that you were more than happy to work at CB.Then why so sudden........?

"Because I met him." Baekhyun talked for the first time.

"WHAT!! who met you?.." Xiumin's curious eyes went biggeafter few seconds.

"Baekhyun....don't tell me ....."

Baekhyun nodded his head. "Yes, he is the chairman of the company. I didn't know even a bit but applied there like a real dumb and like everytime, I am the one who has to leave from his eye sight." 

Baekhyun sighed. Xiumin's grip was tight on his wrist.

"B-Baek.Are you OK?"

"Do you feel like that?" He looked at the ceiling in the restaurant to stop his tears from falling.

"I'm not ok.Xiumin-ah......" He held his chest tight.

"My heart is still aching.Why? I want to hate everything about him like he hates me.But I can't.Tell me Xiumin-ah,Why I'm so pathetic like this?"

Xiumin stood up and went towards Baekhyun. With Baekhyun's sad puppy eyes, he couldn't help but back hug his friend.He held him tight.

"Don't cry.Don't ever cry because of that bastard Baekhyun."

The other one scrunched his nose.Yeah.He won't cry.That what he thought so.

*********************************************************

Baekhyun stared at Kai's office door.His mind is waving.He loved is job in CB by heart.In the corner of his heart screamed to himself not to quit.However this is the time he should do it, whether he likes it or not.He took a long breath before knock the door.

"Coming." Baekhyun opened the door and went inside.

"That's my boy. I thought you will come. Fighting Baekhyun." Kai said so excited. Baekhyun smiled and put the envelope which happened to be his resignation letter.He  gently pushed it towards Kai.Kai's smile slowly faded away.

"W-What is this?" He asked curiously before reading the letter with a sad face. Baekhyun couldn't look at Kai. So he looked down.

"Why Baekhyun? I thought you would fight against him. I never take it serious when you told him that you would quit.You fought for your project, fought for your rights before.Why now? Where's that brave Baekhyun who tried to turned down that arrogant brat?"

Kai came towards Baekhyun and held him on his shoulders.

"Please Baek,think about this again." Baekhyun missed the Kai's sad glance towards him because he was looking down. He inhaled so deeply before talking.

"Kai,he is the owner of this company.If he doesn't want me here, I have to leave whether I like it or not. It's the truth. I can't fight against him and act like a fool."

"But you have done nothing wrong.So why do you want to quit?" Baekhyun sighed so annoyingly.

"Kai, which part don't you understand here? I said if he doesn't like me working here I have to quit. I'm just an employee who can replace with another one.Besides, you didn't have gone against his decision before right? Then now why are you trying to go against him and keep me here?"

"BECAUSE I WANT YOU!!

"Y-Yeah?" Kai is mouth opened. He almost get caught.

"I-I mean......Aishh" Kai shake his head.

"Ok! If that's the case, you can be my personal secretary or whoever.You will work with me here,for me and not for him anymore. I'll pay you with a good salary too. How is that?"

"Don't you dare Kai!!!".Both of them turned towards the furious Chanyeol. He slammed the door behind him with his foot without a glance there before coming towards the two people before him.

"Were you evesdropping?" Kai asked so calmly and Chanyeol was taken aback with that words.Yes,Kai is right. Chanyeol cleared his throat to shut his own embarrassment.

"Uhm-Uhm. hewon'tquit"

"What?" Kai asked with the same expression before he had. Baekhyun swiftly looked at the taller after understnding what taller said.

"I mean-I mean....uhm...he can-he can work with us." Chanyeol looked at the every corner of the room except the people who were with him.

"That mean, you won't fire hi......" Kai was cut off by Baekhyun.

"Can I ask why Mr.Park? Why did you change your decision? You are not that type."

Chanyeol choked his own saliva.Baekhyun is right,why did he change his mind so suddenly ? Is it because of what he had heard before? He didn't know either,maybe.

"It's-It's............."he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter