Chapter 12

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes to see a hospital room.He saw someone is sitting near the hospital bed where he was.When he realized that someone is Kai, a sincere smile appeared on his face.

"Thank you." He said in a low voice. Kai quickly looked at the other.He sighed for the second time today.

"Baekhyun. Are you ok? You frightened me so much." Baekhyun smiled at him and closed his eyes again.He is so tired to stay awake.

"Sleep! I will wake you up later." Kai interwined his hand with Baekhyun's.

Meanwhile Chanyeol was outside from the hospital door and peeking at inside.He saw and heard everything.lt's nothing special.But somehow, the thing his heart hated was their interwined hands.After took a long breath, he closed the door and went away. At least Baekhyun is awake.

***********************************************

"Kai?" Suho was amazed to see his brother with Baekhyun.

"Oh! hyung.."Kai turned towards Suho.

"How is he now?"

"He was awake, but slept again.I think he is still tired.Anyway hyung, what about his condition?" Kai asked so concerned and it confused Suho.

"First of all, tell me how do you know Baekhyun?"

"Ahh......he is working at our place."

"Ahh....Is that so......mmm....Kai, Did Baekhyun say anything about him to you?" Suho asked in a judging way.Kai shook his head twice.

"No, he doesn't tell  me anything about him hyung.He is hiding almost everything from me.like him."

"Haven't you still move on? By the way, can you stay at outside? I have something to tell Baekhyun."

"WHY? Is there something wrong with him?"

"O-Oh, no you dumb.He is really ok, yeah...for now.I just want to give him some advice  and tell him what to do.After that you can take him.So now go.I'll be here until he wakes up."

"Ok then.I'll wait outside." Kai looked at Baekhyun once again and went away.After became aware that the door was closed,Suho exhaled loudly while staring at the sleeping figure.

"Why are you playing with your own life Baekhyun?"

********************************************************************************************

"Tsk"

Suho kept the report on Baekhyun's lap.

"It's getting bad. Am I right doctor?" Baekhyun asked so calmly. Suho looked at the other after massaged his forhead.

"What have really happened?"

"Soon it will spread into the right part as well in your liver." Suho exhaled deeply.

"You still have the chance Baekhyun.So please,I beg you.Do the surgery."

"Can you give me some painkillers this time too? It really helps me." Baekhyun didn't care about the other's words.Suho was so irritated.

"When I have one patient and two doctors, I really can't work Baekhyun.Did you get that? You missed the clinic twice.Why are you so stubborn? I know you are suffering inside.But this is not what you should do."

"Then what should I do? Do the surgery and being a debtor and a trouble maker to others? And what's the use of it? I'm going to die one day."Baekhyun talked without a break.

"Sorry" He wiped his tears.

Suho was silent for all the time when Baekhyun was nagging at him.Smaller one is right.The payment for a surgery is too high  for a person like Baekhyun.But is he really saying the truth to him that he has no-one with him to look after him. Baekhyun is really a nice person. So it is impossible to have no one by his side. However.Suho is fully aware of one thing. The way Chanyeol ran into hospital with unconscious Baekhyun on his hands, the way his little brother act like crazy around the hospital, he knows Baekhyun is someone special to both of them.So, Baekhyun's words not completely right.That crazy towers will be with Baekhyun no matter what. At the end he gave some pain killers and other medicine to Baekhyun.

"I-I will go then." Baekhyun stood up from the hospital bed and went towards the door.

"Wait, I got a half day today. So I will come down with you."

"Thank you Suho-shi.But actually I came with a friend at my work place, he is......"

"How do you know my brother?"

"Y-yeah."

"The person  who you are talking....is my little brother Baekhyun."

"Oh....." Baekhyun only could say that.

"Baekhyun? Do you have any  special relationship with him? It's ok. You can tell me." Suho asked concerned.

"We-We are just friends."

"Ahh....Is that so, then can I-can I talk with him about your......?"

"NO!!" Suho was surprised at Baekhyun's sudden outburst.

"Actually, we are not close that much."

"Ahh...really?" Kai is right.Baekhyun is hiding everything from everyone.

"But...Baekhyun, don't you really have a close friend?" Baekhyun replied with a simple smile.Of  course he has. If not him, If not his friend Xiumin, he wouldn't be there alive. But he won't to be a burden to anyone anymore. He want to die in silence and he don't want to see someone is crying because of him. If not, it will be so hard to die. 

*************************************************************************************************

Kai went to the car park at hospital before Baekhyun and Suho.He sat on the car's bonnet and looked at the sky.He felt dissapointed because Baekhyun didn't want him to pay the hospital bill. He wants to be closed to Baekhyun,but everytime he try, the smaller one is going away from him. Baekhyun keeps things to himself and Kai really doesn't like it.

He heard someone's foot steps.Kai got down from the car's bonnet and quickly turned around to face at the other with a smile cause he thought it was Baekhyun.But his smile was vanished when he saw the person. Infront of Kai, there's that midget,waring round spects and files are  in both of his hands.Not only that,a nescafe cup is holding with his mouth.

"Woah, you really knows how to carry things midget." The said midget kept the files on the other car bonnet which is next to Kai's.He took the cup into his free hand and glared at the taller.

"I'm not a midget you ert.Why did you come here? This is not a place for you to play around."

"I didn't come here to play but I took my boy friend to hospital for treatments.Do you have a problem with it?"

"Do you- Do you have a boy friend?" Kai smirked at the other who seems like shocked.

"Why? Are you surprised?"

"Or is he your one night stand?" This is the time for Kai to be shock.This midget is a real chatter box when comes to arguments.Kai tried to talk back but stopped when he heard someone is calling him.

"Kai?" Suho came towards Kai with Baekhyun.

"Oh Hyung!" Kai gave a smile to his brother.

"Hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.Well, nice way to ruin the moment.Kai was pissed, but with only one midget.

"Oh.Kyungsoo,You are here, meet my one and only little brother 'Kai'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter