Chapter 40

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white ceiling of the hospital room was the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes. He knew some people are around him but couldn’t guess exactly who they were. Because his eyes are still blurry.
“Kyungsoo…….?’ 

In that very moment he realized someone was holding his hand like he will vanished away in second.

And his voice……he remember his voice….He remember the owner of that voice.
Kyungsoo slowly turned his eyes towards Kai.
“K-Kai’’ Kai repeatedly nodded his head.
“Yeah….It’s me.”
“Are you- Are you Ok? Do you still feel hurt somewhere?” 

River of memeories flowed through his head one by one. How Kai shouted at him, How he tried to stop him, How Kai shouted about his feeling on Baekhyun … how he fell from the staircase…” Everything has become clear. The back of his head is still hurt…but the heart..he can’t explain how much it hurt by Kai’s word. How much Kai hurt his feelings.Kyungsoo slowly took his hand away from Kai. 

Kai felt it and Kai knew it. Kyungsoo Is mad at him. But he decided to be silent this time. They will talk to each other later,Yeah….later. However Kyungsoo realized the sudden pain in Kai’s face. He was confused for a moment. Is it because of him? Does he care? Or is it pity? No Kyungsoo doesn’t need his pity. Not any more                       
“Kyungsoo-yaa .Are you okay?”
 He turned his head to the other way..Suho,Chanyeol ,Xuimin,Chen and Sehun are looking at him in concern. Eyes are still Wide.How Chen and Sehun know about this? Maybe they were also on their way to visit Baekhyun.
“I’m fine” Kyungsoo said in a rough tone and tried to get up and lean on the bed rest. Kai was fast enough to hold Kyungsoo and help him. For a moment their eyes met. But Kyungsoo avoid his eyes.
“Thanks.” He said looking the other way.
“I was so afraid when you fainted. But Thank god.Chanyeol was there to help you.” Suho explained what happened and Kyungsoo thanked him with a smile.
“How is Baekhyun? Is he ready….or…..”   

Kyungsoo stopped asking on the way when he saw Chanyeol sigh in relief.
“Yeah….Everything is alright now Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol  suddenly hit his forehead realizing that it has been almost an hour. Baekhyun’s ice cream!
“Oh ….I forgot…I need to go Kyungsoo. I forgot to bring Baekhyun’s ice cream.See you later.” Chanyeol ran away from the door.
“Ice cream? Is he still a kid?” Chen asked in a mocking way earning a slap on the hand by Xiumin.
Minutes passed talking Kyungsoo and everytime the latter was careful to avoid Kai’s eyes.
“Baekhyun’s surgery is on tomorrow. So you should meet Baekhyun right? And I’m also sleepy……” 

Kyungsoo said and everyone agreed. Also they already knew the sudden cold aura between Kai and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo need some time alone.They all went out but Kai never got a feet from where he was. Kyungsoo stared at him with wide eyes.
“Don’t you go?” Kai shook his head.
“You should meet Baekhyun……”
“It’s Okay.”
“Go Kai….”
“No…Chanyeol is there for Baekhyun  and you should be taken care of by someone…” Kai said avoiding those owl eyes.
“So If Chanyeol  wasn’t there….will you go instead?” Kai sighed before talk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter