Chapter 23

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai felt a little bit lonely without Baekhyun.It's been two days without any news from the latter.He tried to contact him.But everytime it went without Baekhyun's answering. However he eventually found the reason from Xiumin hyung.Baekhyun got a fever.

 More than that, Kai had a fight with his friend Chanyeol, so they are not in a good terms and he doesn't have a mood to talk. Such an arrogant brat.Though he wanted to talk,it's too late because the other had taken the flight to US on the very day that they had fought.So he wanted to busy with work. But , there's nothing much to do.

He signed the last file that was on his table. Suddenly, his phone started to ring.He took the phone and looked who was calling. It was an unknown number. However,he decided to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jongin-shi?"

"Yes. Who is this?" The voice so familiar but he didn't know who was that exactly.

"Uhm...I'm Do Kyungsoo. Do you........remember?" Of corse yes. How can Kai forget that little midget? He felt  his loneliness suddenly wanished away. He doesn't know why, but somehow this little midget got his interest.

"Do Kyungsoo?........mmmm....Who is that?" Kai pretended to think while smiling inside.Better Kyungsoo can't see him.If not...........

"Ahh.....that drunkard."

"Yah! I'm not a drunkard you ert.It was-It was.........................forget it."Kai chuckled.

"Ok ok. Anyway, how did you got my number and why did you call me?"

"Oh...I asked your number from Junmyun hyung and actually..........I want to meet you. Perhaps, are you free today?" Why not? Kai has lot of time.

"Well then, How about at 'Choco-bank'-that cafe restaurant near the hospital.at 6.30p.m?"

"All right then see you there." Kyungsoo was to hang up.

"Wait wait.!" Kai shouted to the phone.

"Why?"

"If you don't mind can I save your number? You can save my number too, well,if you want." Kai asked.

"Mmmmm, ok. Then...good...."

"WAIT?"

"What again?."

"Shall I save it as 'Drunkard'?" Kai asked and he can see Kyungsoo's angry face on the air.

Beep,beep,beep......... Kai snickered and looked at his phone. He is really agitataing little doctor's anger. By the way, why does Kyungsoo want to meet him?

*********************************************************

It's not so fancy,but Kai liked it. A simple restaurant.He really wanted to come here but got no time for it.However won the chance today,thanks to a little midget...no a drunkard.

Kai entered the restaurant and Kyungsoo is already there at a table near the window.Kai went straight and sat infront of Kyungsoo. However Kyungsoo was in another world.He didn't see Kai.

"Hey drunkard...are you there?' Kai asked.

"............................."

"Woah! Do you drink without day and night?"

"Yeah? Ahh...oh ,you are here."

"Well, I was here some minutes ago."

"I'm sorry, I lost in my thoughts."

"I can see that. Anyway,why did you want to meet me?"  Kai asked and it was straight.Actually why Kyungsoo wants to meet him. "Should I tell him? Then what about the promise I gave to Suho hyung? Am I doing something wrong? But what if he got hurt at the end? Kyungsoo is in his own world again.

"Kyungsoo?" Kai looked seriously.Little midget is quiet.Too quiet and Kai didn't like it.Somehow he likes the grumpy midget.

"Yeah...oh...I ...." Kyungsoo took a little box from his coat and kept it on the table.It's better to start in this way.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"A present......for you."

" For me? Why?"

" Thank you for taking me home that night."  Kai really doesn't know whether he should laugh or not. So is this the only reason of their meeting? Besides,he had to come a long way to get this present. What a joke.

"Yah,Do Kyungsoo! If you really wanted to thank me, you are the one who should come to me."

"I'm a busy doctor."

"I'm a busy CEO." Woah! What are they doing?playing Tom and Jerry? However Kyungsoo didn't argue after that.With a simple sorry,he stopped their little fight. Strange...too strange.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked and kept his palm on the latter's hand.It startled our midget and he suddenly took his hands away from the table.

"Sorry I didn't want to scare you....." Seeing the waiter is coming, Kai changed the words that he wanted to say.

"Two coffee, Are you ok with it?" Kai looked at Kyungsoo before ordering. Kyungsoo nodded his head.After the waiter served the coffee and went away,Kai turned his face towards Kyungsoo again. The smaller is really going on something and Kai felt it.

"Kyungsoo, Is there any problem? I'm sorry but you are really weird today.Perhaps, this is not the real reason about meeting me.Am I right?" Kai asked concerned. With that Kyungsoo got more suprized because Kai hit the spot. He took few seconds before nodding his head.

"What is it?"

"Mmmm........don't get me wrong...I"  Kai cut him off.

"Just tell it Soo." Did he say Soo? DID HE SAY SOO.?  A ING NICKNAME?

"Mmm..Baekhyun........."

"Baekhyun? what about him? " Kai got curious and leaned towards the other. Kai is really concern about Baekhyun. Are they already a couple? That's what Kyungsoo thought.

"Baekhyun......is he really your boyfriend?" Phew. Kyungsoo mentally relieved a sigh.Finally he asked what was running in his mind,but he couldn't stay like because suddenly Kai started to unwrap his gift.

"What did you give me?" Kai unwrapped it and there was a black tie. A Black tie and nothing else.What the hell? But Kai liked it...cause it's form Do Kyungsoo?

"Woah.It's really good Kyungsoo.I like............" His voice got lower when he met with the other's judging eyes.

"I asked you a question Kai-shi." Kai slowly put back the gift on the table.

"What is it to you? my relationship with him.?"

"I asked you first."

"I want an answer as well.'

"My answer depends on your answer." Kyungsoo argued back and Kai sighed.He gave in.

"No, but I asked him to be my boyfriend."

"What?"

"I asked him out." Kai sipped his coffee and Kyungsoo bit his lip before asking.

"So.....so....did he agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter