Chapter 15

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"CHEERS!!"

The party has begun with a loud music. Everyone cheered for the success for CB and  got their drinks in one shot,except Baekhyun.He takes drinks but drinking is not good for his health now.

In his right side that two idiots.In his left side, well, it's empthy.It's Kai's seat.Somehow Kai refused to sit there and took a seat from the other side of the table.Baekhyun didn't say anything when Kai refused to sit beside him. But looking at the sad face of Baekhyun,Sehun is fully aware that the smaller is not in a party mood and exactly something had happened between them. And Chen,he is getting drunk.Every members are in their own worlds while enjoying the party and our chairman staring at Baekhyun who is next to the empty seat.Chanyeol didn't think twice to leave his chair and sit beside Baekhyun.It took the smaller's attention.Baekhyun swiftly turned to look front and sit properly on his seat.They didn't talk. Chanyeol coughed once to break this awkward silence between them.Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol in corner of his eyes but stayed still.

"Are you enjoying the party?

"Yes" Baekhyun gave a short strict answer. Again silence.

"Are you a monk?" This time Chanyeol tried to mock him. Actually he wanted the smaller to talk with him more and he got what he wants.Baekhyun couldn't stay still anymore.With narrowed eyebrows he looked at the chairman.

"What?" Chanyeol showed the drink from his chin which is in Baekhyun's hand.

"Then why don't you drink? You are not that type."

"I don't drink because I want to. It's none of your business  Mr.Park Chanyeol."

"Again Mister." Chanyeol muttered to himself. "Of course it's my business. I organized this party for you all to drink and enjoy.Besides......."

"You care about your employees. Ok, I got it."

"So...I'm a cool person, right?" Chanyeol smirked, reminding the night few days ago

"Tsk, whatever." Meanwhile Sehun offered another glass for Baekhyun though he refused. After Sehun looked the other side, Chanyeol got the glass and drank it for the latter.

"No need to thanks." He smiled and got nothing in return. He is still not enough.He wanted to talk more.Chanyeol kept the glass on the table and ran his fore finger on the surface of the glass while thinking something to talk.

"How did you become friends with Kai? "

"At work." Short answers again.

"Really? But seems like you two are more closer than others,Do you care about him more than others?"

"Yes." Chanyeol swiftly turned to Baekhyun's side.

""Why do you do so?"

"Because he is my friend."

"Just-just a friend? Do you like him or whatever?"

"Yes."

"WHAT?" Chanyeol's loud voice gained others attention towards them. 'Are they fighting again?' That's what the staff members thought so.Chanyeol nodded at them with a fake smile and gestured not to mind about them and enjoy by themselves. He turned towards Baekhyun again. Now, with a low voice.

"What did you say?"

"I like him because he is a good person."

"Ahhhhh..... you mean that...."

"Why? What do you mean then?"

"Nothing."

"Tsk, same as before.You just shout without finding a reason. No wonder why we div......" Baekhyun stopped what he was supposed to say when he saw Chanyeol's darkenning somewhat sad face and he was reminded that they are in public.

"Sorry."

"Forget it."

"Baekhyun, it's your turn." Chen said.He is already drunk.Baekhyun was dumbfounded.

"My turn? What? I didn't........" Then Sehun interrupted him.

"Yah, everyone already have involved, just say truth or dare."

"Truth." Baekhyun said without thinking twice. Most of them dis-satisfied with his choice.However,

"Do you love me?" The whole gathering went silent after hearing their chairman's question towards Baekhyun.

"I- I mean-I mean as your employer.Yeah, that's it.Do you love me as your employer?" Chanyeol kept staring and Baekhyun stucked. What the is running on that giant's mind? What a weird question and Is it the only thing in this whole world that he wants to ask from him?

"I-I don't hate you Mr.Park."

Nice answer.But to Chanyeol .........it was not enough.

"Well,answer accepted." Kai interrupted. Chanyeol wanted to smack Kai's head and to say no. No use.They bagan the other round and It became Kai's turn.

"Kai-shi,Truth or dare?"

"Truth." The staff murmering to each other what is to ask from him and Baekhyun got the chance.

"Kai-shi...Are you still angry with me?"

"No."

"Not accepted."Chen interrupt.Meanwhile Chanyeol emptied four glasses already. How can they do this to him? His mind is still on his question for Baekhyun.He took one more glass.

"He is not angry with you.He likes you too. Just date already."Chanyeol said and emtied the glass in one shot.But his voice told them otherwise.'Don't you dare to date him Baek.'Everyone has only one problem from then. What has happened to their chairman today? And Kai glanced once at his friend with ragging eyes.He doesn't want to reveal his crush on Baekhyun yet.

"Ok ok guys,let's start again" Sehun said and unfortunaely it became Kai's turn again.

"Truth or dare Kai-shi?" Sehun asked.Looking at Sehun's smirking face, this time Kai chose...

"Dare." Sehun's smirk became wider eventhough Kai hoped the opposite.

"Kiss Baekhyun." Baekhyun eyes got bigger like that familiar midget.Everyone laughed and cheered except Chanyeol.'Don't kiss him.Don't kiss him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter