He is ‘she’??

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

“Argh!” Minhye fell. Her wrist twisted.

“Gwenchana? Shin, what are you doing?”

“Why was he standing there?” Yonghwa looked at Minhye’s hand.

“Oh? His wrist is twisted.” Jungshin shocked.

“Jeongmallyeo? But our recording for the album is the day after…”

“Hyung! His condition is important now. Not the recording!” Jungshin snorted.

“Isn't his fault?” Bo? Didn’t Shin hyung realize that I’m standing there?

“No matter what, we have to postpone the schedule. I will tell hyungnim about Minhyuk.”

“Bo?”

“Any objection? Shin, he’s sick, you know that?”

“Arayeo…” Yonghwa helped Minhye to stand. “Please don’t tell hyungnim..”

“Khaja, I will massage your hand.” Jungshin looked at them. Suddenly, he grabbed Minhyuk’s other hand.

“Let me do it.” Jungshin pushed Minhye into the bedroom.

“Sit on your bed. I’ll find the ointment.” Jungshin get out from the room. Minhye stayed silence.

“Appa~~, slowly hyung.”

“Don’t move!” Minhye became silent. Jungshin still massaged her hand.

“Gomawo…” Jungshin get up.

“Just sleep. You must get better quickly. Ara?”

“Nae~~” Minhye pulled her blanket and started to sleep. Jungshin turned back to Minhye.

‘Mianne…’ Jungshin walked to door but he stopped when he stepped on Minhye’s wallet. He shocked.

“This..ID card…his sister or..actually…” Jungshin looked at Minhye. He realized that Minhye look like a girl not guy. He shakes his head.

Jungshin tried to find another ID card, but….

He put the wallet on table and get out from the room. He’s still in the shock.

‘Minhyuk..he..he is a girl? He, ani..she is Minhye?’ Jungshin puzzled.

“I need to know the truth.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aigoo, uri Minhye aa~~

Why you put such an important things on the floor?

Your big secret is known by Jungshin!!!!

Ottokae?

 

A/N: actually i want to use minhyuk in a girl dress for this chapter cover...erk, that pic is him...so cute like a girl!

if anyone can make me a pic of minhyuk crossdressing..please inform me!