[Special One Shot] Shin-Kyung-Jer

Because I love you, ANBLUE Beauty

On a holiday

Jungshin kept looking at his watch. Aish, where are these guys? They are late while this meeting is set up by them. Geez, Jeremy neol chincha…

“Shin!” Jeremy popped out from nowhere. Taekyung was following him behind.

“At last! You know how long I’m waiting?”

“Mianne…”

“You should scold this brat. He kept checking his style, making me late too. Aish…”

Taekyung said, making Jeremy pouted.

“Whatever. Just let move.” They nodded.

Three of them walked into a fancy café. Jeremy looked around.

“Ah, there.” Jeremy pointed to a table. Jungshin and Taekyung turned around.

“Hyeri.” The girl turned. Jeremy smiled.

“Oh, you come.” She got up. Three guys walked towards her. There are two girls with her.

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Hyeri.” Hyeri said to Taekyung and Jungshin. Those two just smiled.

“Hey, why only two girls?” Jeremy whispered to Hyeri. Hyeri grinned.

“Neo nekko ya.” Jeremy shot her a shock glare. Hyeri just smiled.

“Ouh ya, meet my friend, Yura and Minah.” Those two girls just smiled shyly.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Yura imnida.”

“Minah imnida.”

“Taekyung.”

“Jungshin.”

“Arayeo~.” Those two girls said in unison. They looked at each other and then chuckled. Those two leaders also chuckled. Hyeri and Jeremy smiled.

“Let’s sit.”

They settled down. Jeremy still felt unsatisfied and looked at Hyeri. Hyeri just smiled.

“Ah, we should order, right?” Hyeri said and called the waiter. They got their own order.

“Hey, don’t be so silent.” Jeremy said out of blue after the waiter left. Hyeri burst into laugh.

“Aah, I saw awkwardness here and there. Talk.”

Yura looked up. “I have been like ANBLUE since you guys debut. I’m once Jeremy oppa’s fans.” Jeremy raised a brow.

“But after oppa left, I like Jungshin oppa more.” That made Jungshin blushed. Yura just smiled while Jeremy already pouted. Taekyung chuckled a bit.

“Taekyung oppa, what you ideal woman is?”

Taekyung startled. “Me?”

Minah nodded. Taekyung kept quiet for a while.

“I don’t have specific but at least she’s happy with me and loves me the way I love her, just enough then.” Minah nodded again.

Hyeri smiled. She signaled Jeremy to get up. Jeremy raised a brow.

“Em, I want to take Jeremy to somewhere. Excuse us, eoh?” Hyeri pulled Jeremy. Jeremy dragged by her out of the café.

“Aii, Hyeri ah. Waeyeo?” Hyeri smiled.

“Just…I want to be alone with you.” Jeremy looked shock.

“Bo? But they…”

“Yura and Minah can handle it. By the way, those two really have a hard crush on those leaders. Just let them be.”

“But we don’t know Taekyung hyung and Shin like…”

“Khaja.” Hyeri pulled Jeremy with her. Jeremy got tongue-tied when he felt an electric shock when Hyeri touched his hand.

“H…Hye…Hyeri ah…”

“Neh?”

“Why are you pulling me with you?” Hyeri stopped suddenly. Jeremy also stopped.

Hyeri took a deep breath before turned. “Are you trying to play dumb?”

“What?”

Hyeri bit her lips. She looked onto his eyes. Jeremy felt nervous to see into her eyes.

What’s wrong with me today? Why I became so weary? I never…

Jeremy stunned when Hyeri pecked on his lips. Some minutes passed before Hyeri pulled away. But then Jeremy pulled her back. He attacked with a passionate kiss. Hyeri responded to it.

They pulled away when they panted for air.

“Miann…” Jeremy said. Hyeri looked up to him.

“Don’t say it. Don’t you get it, Jeremy? I have been liked you since we first met. Yes, I kept hiding this feeling for damn 3 years. Just because of Minyeo, you liked her too much and even blind to notice my love.” Jeremy was speechless.

A tear escaped her eyes. Jeremy stunned.

“Okay, that’s it. You aren’t over her yet, I know.” Hyeri turned and walked away. Jeremy clenched his fist.

“Don’t go.” Hyeri still walked away, even faster.

“Don’t go, Hyeri ah!” Jeremy caught her hand. Hyeri stopped. Her tears rolled down like rain.

Jeremy cupped her cheeks and made her facing him. Jeremy bit his lips to see Hyeri’s tears.

“Mianne for being blind. Mianne for making you hurt. Mianne for making you cry. Mian…”

“Stop, Jeremy.” Hyeri pushed his hand.

“No, I’m not gonna stop!” Hyeri shocked. Jeremy took her hand back.

“I know I’m not over her but I’m trying. And that’s why I want to have a blind date. I ruined everything, just because I never realize your love.” Jeremy paused.

“Hyeri ah, will you help me?” Hyeri looked up to him.

“Heal me then with your love. I know I may be unable to love you as much as you but I will try. Give me a chance, Hyeri ah.” Jeremy caressed her cheeks and wiped out her tears with his thumbs. Hyeri closed her eyes.

“I love you too much, Jeremy.” Jeremy smiled.

“I will love you with all my heart some day.” Hyeri smiled.

 

“Em, do you want to go a date with me?” Taekyung asked Minah. Minah smiled widely.

“Neh.” Minah nodded a bit.

“And you, Yura ah?”

“I will love too, Jungshin oppa.” Jungshin smiled.

Those couple walked out from the café and has their separate ways.

“Any place you want to go, Yura?” Jungshin asked.

“No. Oppa decide.” Jungshin nodded.

“Let’s watch movie.” Yura nodded. They walked side by side.

Jungshin bit his lips. Should I hold her hand?

Yura shocked a bit when Jungshin suddenly held her hand. She smiled happily. Jungshin smiled shyly.

“Oppa.”

“Em?”

“I really like you and I hope to be your girl.” Yura said truthfully.

“Melt my cold heart fully then.” Yura smiled.

“I will.”

 

“Minah yah?”

“Neh, oppa.”

“What do you like about me?”

“I don’t know…just…like that.” Minah looked down shyly.

“Do you really like me?”

Minah turned to him for a second then looked down back. “Neh.”

“You’re cute.” Taekyung touched her head gently.

Minah flustered and blushed.

“Oppa.”

“Em?”

“Can we…can oppa love me?” Taekyung was a bit shocked to hear that question.

Minah gulped before talked. “I like oppa, ani~, more to fall into oppa. I fallen in love with you oppa.”

Taekyung turned to her. “You wish me to get serious uh?”

Minah nodded shyly. Taekyung smiled.

“We will see then. I like you, cute.” Minah can’t help it but blushed. Taekyung chuckled a bit.

‘A love blossom will attack anytime, just get ready for it. Never push it away.’

-END-

 

A/N :I’m doing this at last…haha…just a small one shot for them. Not lonely guys anymore! Okay, this story will officially end here. Bye-bye, thank you readers, subbers and supporters. Love you guys a lot. Meet you in my other story! :-)