Ultra-Violent

Dear Friend,

 

 

We still call each other even if we’re on a different section, sometimes we even exchange text message if I’m outside playing basketball. He regularly updates me with his progress of getting to know each other with Jinri. Things are looking good they even write a letter with each other. Yes snail mail, with Mr. mail man and his trusted messenger bag. Shortly after they were officially dating, they are dub as ‘golden couple’ in campus. Even my classmates knew and are talking about them. No one knew the master mind behind it is non other than me! Haha! And I feel so happy and proud and accomplished whenever I see them together. It only happened in drama, wherein both your best friends end up dating each other. So sweet… I mean ME. I love sugar! -xo

 

 

xoxo

 

 

Unlike my freshmen year, I really like my classmates. Every one of them is just so nice and pleasant. This year I made new friends in the form of three awesome individual. Victoria Song from China. She’s a half Chinese, the oldest among us and very stingy. Park Sooyoung, she’s bubbly and bursting with energy.. She’s very patient with academics and has a good girl image because of her strict parents but she’s actually quite naughty, childish and playful that’s why we call her Joy. Last one is Park Sunyoung or Luna. Her name fits her because she’s kinda lunatic, in an adorable way. She’s always a little too late with what’s happening like her mind is flying some place but she’s really smart and number one in my class. I heart them so much, I finally find a place where I truly belong.


“So I’ve heard about your epic punch” Sehun begin one night.


“Oh really? Have you heard about my epic punch 2? I’ll let you feel it for free” I told him over the phone.


“Haha. I was just joking. What happened? I didn’t know you’re the violent type. I thought you just breathe acid and fire, now you’re even throwing punches. I heard you break his nose.”


“It was nothing” I snap. This year I unleashed the devil in me.


“You can’t just say that was nothing. You make someone bleed.” he said I already said I don’t want a rerun of what went down earlier. I sigh heavily before I speak


“It was Sooyoung’s fault! She said what will I do if someone ask if they can court me or go on a date with me. So I asked who the son of devil would ask me such a sickening thing. She said what if it was Eunkwang? I said simple I’ll punch him in the face!” and so I did. When I say it I mean it.


“Haha!” he’s laughing uncontrollably, I really hope he chokes. “And then you punch him? Wow you’re harsh!”


“Well that’s not it. During library period I was arranging the books when he comes to me, that little munchkin Park Sooyoung was looking at me like she’s challenging me, there’s a glint of mischievousness written all over her face you know-” I said and wave my hand then I remember he’s not seeing it. I sigh. why am I even making an effort explaining to this person?

 

“Then Eunkwang stand in front of me and start to recite a ‘supposed’ romantic line from a book. Well that’s what Illhoon told me anyway. The way Eunkwang speak, it was like he’s reading directly from a book then he finished it off with a cheesy pick-up line that he wants me to answer so he can complete the whole provocation. I don’t know what happen my mind almost went blank and before I knew it my fist was connected to his nose.” it was true if Sehun was in my shoes I bet hell do the same thing or worse. It’s like Eunkwang was casting a spell from some dark witchcraft book. Good thing I was already a frog way before time.

 

Sehun just laugh. I could almost see his discussing face choking with laugh.


“Also, Eunkwang got me into trouble one week ago. You see, I was in charge in the library when one of my co-club members caught him sneaking a book and a magazine without a library card. He lied and said I was the one who lost his library card so it was me who said he can take the book even without the library card since I was at fault. But it wasn’t me who lost his library card and I didn’t told him he could smuggle those books without permission. I don’t know why he said it was me, maybe because he panics knowing the amount of people in the library at that time. Still… I have my limit so I let him have some.” I narrate to Sehun.


“HAHA. You broke him pretty bad.” he still laughs. This unsympathetic bastard!


“And for the record, I wasn’t responsible for his bleeding nose. It was the effect of memorization from an old English line that Shakespeare penned. It’s not like I asked him to tattoo that line in his non-existent brain.” I defend myself . That was Sakesphere and old English, He’s already struggling with basic English and yet he chooses something deeper.


“Too bad, that was your chance.” Sehun said when he was finish laughing at my unfortunate life.


“Do I look desperate to you?” I ask him in return.


“But still, what will other think about you? Your boyfriend hopefuls will sure to back off. Too bad, Eunkwang seems kind and… neat?” he comment.


“Why should I care about them? You speak as if you knew Eunkwang when the only classes you share are P.E and Work Ed.” I bark.


“Yeah, when did you even give a damn?” he sigh the said “What will I do to you?” he sound defeated. Defeated in what I don’t think I’ll ever know. “Good thing you were able to hide it from the teachers.”


“I’m actually ready to confess and suffer the consequence of my actions but to my surprise he said to the nurse that he knocked himself over then rolled on the staircase. I already said sorry for my impulsiveness but he said it’s not like I bullied him or anything and said at least now we’re even.” I explain. He is a good person I got to give Eunkwang that.


“He’s a good man.” he agreed. I nod even though he can’t see me.


“The one I can’t seem to take are the real bullies that weren’t punished. When I caught one of your delulu and crazy fan girls I’ll peel them alive and crucified them in the gate so that I can give the message loud and clear” And I will. Sehun knows what I mean. I’m talking about Jinri his GF. Jinri said not to tell Sehun but hello? Beside I never pinky promise to her.


Ever since they start dating rumours start to circulate. I lost count of how many I’ve heard. It’s like rumour mill run by its own, they keep weaving lies every day. There are even threat to her in a form of vandalism is the girls bathroom written in red angry ink, there are also paint in the mirror and across the cubicle. I rarely go there since I used the one in the gym. (Player’s perks) Are they even human? They talk as if they knew my cousin. As if my cousin is directly from heaven while they we’re burning in hell.


“You’ll get yourself in a serious mess and you’ll be in deep trouble.” he warned.


“It’s fine for me! I don’t mind being suspended as long as justice will prevail!”


Our conversation last until 11 PM. I was cussing the whole time while he patiently listens as I list my plan of torture to those pesky fan girls I’ll hunt.

 

 

 

 

 

If you knew I was violent would you still be my friend? When I remember those times I just laugh it off. teenage impulse, is that what they called it?