Of Wonders

Dear Friend,

 

 

The next day, Friday. We’re on our morning break. We just came from Biology laboratory so we’re somewhat high from all the formaldehyde coz we’ve been experimenting with  my brothers and sisters a.k.a frogs. I was just waiting for my friends since I already got my cheese and egg sandwich. Yummy, I love cheese with burning passion. When the school year open I immediately get close to my friends. Sometimes we get along so well that it makes me wonder why they only come now. Vic is good reading the atmosphere and mature in nature(oh It rhymes) Luna is smart but 90% of the time she’s clueless. Then Sooyoung, who comes from a large family, naughty but nice.

 

“I thought we’re friends?” Victoria ask as she sit in front of me.


“Yeah, you never once have mentioned you’re close with Oh Sehun. The Oh Sehun. We understand if you want him all to yourself.” Sooyung said frowning but she doesn’t look angry or irate.


“Why do I need to announce Sehun to you guys? “I said to them.


“What announcement? When? I haven’t heard anything.” Luna said in lagging mode as always. I’m always fascinated how she aced the quizzes and exams. She lay down her tray besides mine.


“Oh this is fork, I haven’t notice” she said as she hurriedly look for a spoon. I just shake my head. We’re used of her clumsiness and cluelessness.


“Damn why is Sehun so gorgeous? The more I look at him the more he becomes delicious.” Sooyoung said eyeing someone behind me. I turn to look and there Sehun was sitting with his classmates, back facing us.


“Have you tasted him? I’m so jealous?” Victoria said then she face me “So when’s the next free taste?”


“Only in my dreams.” Sooyoung said pouting eyes melting Sehun. Sooyoung is green in other words she’s kinda ert. Then she stood up to seat beside me.


“Dream?” Luna said sitting where Sooyoung left.


“What do you think of Sehun? Bone stew?” I spat disgustingly.


“Look at his nape” Sooyoung elbow me. Ouch! That’s my s! “That” She emphasis “that alone I can survive till next generation.” Sooyoung said looking back. Poor Sehun he’s innocently being molested by my dear but tasteless friends.


“Even our neighbour’s dog wouldn’t even him.” I said so that they would stop. What’s so fascinating about his nape that my friends can’t take their eyes off it?


“No! You’re neighbour’s dog is tasteless” Sooyoung defend but if there’s bland in here, it’s actually these people I’m with now.


“Can you guys take it slowly? I can’t follow your talk.” Luna said also looking at what we’re looking at.


“Are you blind or your vision’s blurry? Maybe it’s your brain that’s malfunctioning.” Victoria ask me eyes big and round, although she really have big eyes. She’s actually a night bird. An owl that’s what we .


When they want, they can really drag the argument. It because of all the people they choose to protect its Sehun’s honor. And the saddest part is that the guy has none to begin with.


“If Sehun is the only meat there is I’d rather turn vegan.” I said as I turn my head to finish my more appetizing sandwich than that hot meat they say. I still don’t understand what they see in Sehun. I’ve questioned myself one to many times, I even asked Sehun himself but nah….

 

 

 

 

 

There was a time when i wonder what others can see that i couldn’t... Maybe because that time i never see you as anything but a friend.