The diary

Dear Friend,

​​​​​​
Very short... i dont know why i bother...

 


 

 

 

I didn’t even realize how I was enjoying writing in my diary. I always thought I’ll resent it because of the burden it’ll hold form me. I I thought I have to lie my way of writing but it seem that I really didn’t have to worry. As a matter of fact, one page isn’t nought for me to put a single entry for the day. I also come to realize how it becomes a part of my everyday life. If an outsider ever decided to read my diary I bet they would think this belongs to Sehun. I almost have nothing to write about myself other than basketball. But its alright isn’t that exactly the purpose of this diary? It’s about my beastfriend not about me.


I write everything, in between practices and even whenever I’m in charge of the library. My friends are complaining how they don’t have anything to write anymore so they decided to invent stuff to write about. But in all honestly I don’t think our teacher will read the whole thing. Imagine how many all the 2nd year girls put together.
I write about the process of Jinri’s relationship with Sehun. I must confess I enjoy writing stuff about what’s happening between the two of them than myself. Maybe because their lives are more interesting than my salt and pepper flavour life.

 

x

oxo

 

 

Our teacher found out that the girls are forcing the boys about our diary/make a male bestfriend. So she said the boys don’t have to do it unlike us. Damn it!


Just before the 3rd quarter ends, after being together for 4 months they call it a quit. I was the first to hear about it. They said its mutual agreement. But I think it has something to do with Sehun’s crazy fan girls. Lately Jinri was being harassed more intensely. Just coz they know my angel of a cousin won’t do anything about it, they feel like they can do anything. Whenever I hear anyone talking ill about her I take my time to stand up for my beloved cousin. Even my friends are worried about my soaring temper but I could really care less those idiots need to learn their places.


In reality I think the separation is for the better. I feel sorry for my cousin and I can feel Sehun’s also having a hard time about their situation. My ship officially sinks along with my heart.

 

Seems like eveyone is moving on. No tears, no drama, no cussing, nothing. But it’s still huge news especially for the sophomores. Many girls glee in delight, I know my friends are feigning sadness. They even comment how come I seem to be the one who’s heart is broken.


I just wish that they’ll retain the friendship after this failed relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

When is falling in love considered a crime? Is it when we love too much and give everything? When we love to little and take so many? or when we should let go but we keep on holding on?