Him, T and L

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong woke up the next day when he felt a sudden aching on his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and found out he was now laying on the floor. Did Yunho kick him out of the bed last night or did Yunho place him on the floor because he felt uncomfortable last night? Once his vision was getting better, Jaejoong observed his blanket was hanging from the bed to the floor and that his pillow was still on the bed so he assumed that he fell on the floor by himself. Jaejoong groaned a bit and yawned as he sat up with a tired looking face; his eyes were half closed and half opened. With his hair looking as if someone had rubbed their hands on his head roughly, Jaejoong looked at the bed. There was no Yunho. Jaejoong then began to observe the whole room. The curtains were folded aside that the sunlight could pass through the glass and provided some lights to the room. Jaejoong quietly stood up, though stumbling a bit and approached the large window. He leaned against the window and watched over the view greeting him in the early morning. It was beautiful. The scenery was not that special but still, for Jaejoong looking at the simple nature itself was beautiful. The trees being lightened up by the soaring and scorching sun looked so beautiful to him. And, it was even more beautiful to the fact that Jaejoong had got Yunho by his side. It was time for Jaejoong to begin his new journey. Jaejoong smirked to himself before leaving the bedroom. (---)

 

 

“Good morning, cat.” Yunho said as he saw Jaejoong was walking down the stairs.
To Yunho, it was no longer weird to live with a shape-shifter under the same roof, instead it was exquisite. He had finally decided to accept the weirdest into his life and allow his adventure leading him to anticipated wonderful chapters.
“Back to ya.” Jaejoong said as he walked to the kitchen and approached Yunho who was by the kitchen counter, “What are you making?”
“Tuna sandwiches for breakfast.” Yunho replied as he shoved Jaejoong a glass of water, “Drink this first. Your breath .”
“Tsk.” Jaejoong snorted before taking the glass of water, “Since when does drinking helps to make your breath smells better?”
“Just drink it.” Yunho chuckled before placing the sandwiches on an empty white with some black leaves decorations plate, “How’s your sleep?”
Jaejoong leaned against the counter and took a sip of the water, “I woke up on the floor.” he replied after taking time swallowing the water with some hard effort as if he was taking pills along.
Yunho chuckled a bit as he took off the plastic gloves from his hands and threw them off to the rubbish bin, “That must have been a great fall.” he spoke.
“It is not funny.” Jaejoong opposed and looked at the gloves, “Why are you wearing them just to make some tuna sandwiches?”
Yunho smiled as he lifted the plate of sandwiches and brought them to a small table, “I am touching the sandwiches so yeah.” he simply answered before carefully placing the plate on top of the table in the middle.
“You are so hygienic.” Jaejoong commented as he advanced toward the table.
“Are you not?” Yunho asked while walking back to the counter and took two empty glasses.
Jaejoong dragged the chair before sitting on it, “I just swag it off. As a matter of fact, me as a cat does not use hands when eating.” he replied and looked at Yunho.
Yunho just chuckled softly toward Jaejoong’s answer, “Apple or mango?” he asked and waited for an answer.
“Mango I guess.” Jaejoong replied.
Yunho smiled as he began to pour mango juice into the two glasses. He went back to the table with the glasses and gave Jaejoong one before sitting on his seat. He also provided the other a fork as well as him too.
“It is not special but I hope you would enjoy it.” Yunho said as he looked at Jaejoong.
Jaejoong nodded with a slight smile, “Bon appetite.” he spoke.
The two men began to enjoy their simple early morning breakfast. (---)

 

Jaejoong watched as Yunho began to take some bites of his own made sandwiches. Yunho sensed eyes were watching him and he lifted his head, meeting eyes-to-eyes with Jaejoong who was looking at him with a strange-looking smile. Yunho lifted his eyebrow with a slight smile.
“What is it?” Yunho asked as he placed his fork on his plate.
Jaejoong hummed as he played with his fork, “Aren’t you are going to ask me about the sandwiches? Like, ‘How’s the food?’ or ‘Do you like my sandwiches?’ Just like most dramas do.” he told before finally taking his first bite of the sandwich.
Yunho had a small laughter, “That is just drama thing. This is not drama, Jae. This is reality.” he clarified.
“I know.” Jaejoong mentioned before standing up from his seat and took a one-shot sip of his juice, “Get ready. We need to go now.”
Yunho was taken aback and lifted his eyebrow once again while looking up at Jaejoong, “Where and why?” he asked, dumfounded.
Jaejoong smiled, “We will go for some shopping at the nearby malls.” he winked along with a perfect smirk.
Yunho immediately stood up, causing the other to raise his eyebrow next. Yunho slammed his hands hard on the table and exhaled a very long sigh before meeting Jaejoong’s eyes with his.
“I am not going to go for some shopping.” Yunho opposed the idea.
“Then how am I supposed to buy stuff to start living here?” Jaejoong questioned, clearing his point right away.
“We could just order it.”
“Nah, I am too cool to just stay home.”
“No no no honey. Close your mouth, sweet-talking me won’t work and I have promised to myself that I won’t go shopping. I am too tired to leave my house.”
“Dude, you sound so gay. And, since when did you start calling me honey? Also I am not sweet-talking you, I am telling you. Now, get your up and get ready.”
Yunho lost the fight as Jaejoong left the kitchen and hurriedly headed to the stairs. Yunho did not even have the chance to defend himself once more. Yunho finally heaved a sigh before placing the sandwiches in the refrigerator and rolled his eyes to this weird life of his. (---)

 

******
(Shopping time)
As expected, Yunho was dragged by Jaejoong to the nearby mall. Out of million days Yunho just really didn’t expect to make a step of his foot on any shopping centres; he hated shopping. Why? Because it was tiring. As if Yunho’s supply of money was unlimited, Jaejoong entered most of the stores in the mall and never came out empty-handed. The first store he went was the clothes store where he bought a pale brown coat, silver with black stripes scarf, black sweater, yellow hoodie, turquoise pyjamas along with a sleeping mask and a light blue sleeping hat and a complete set of night slippers, 3 caps and each with different colours and logos, a pair of skinny dark blue jeans, a white pants, a green sweatpants and a full set of boxers. From this store he had two huge plastic bags already and Yunho’s wallet was getting thinner than usual. Jaejoong also went to a shoes store where he received another plastic bag and he also bought a huge plastic of socks only. From the first floor to the fourth floor of the shopping mall, Jaejoong had entered all of the stores which caught his attention. Of course, Yunho was the one who was in charge of holding and protecting the bags and there was Jaejoong who only knew how to pull out the money and cards from the wallet and paid. Yunho knew where the next thing was coming; he would face a huge loss as soon as Jaejoong kept on entering stores. There were times when Yunho tried to block the shape-shifter from entering a store but Jaejoong would always have tricks to defend himself such as,
“Jaejoong, I think this is enough yeah? I mean, look at all of these bags. You have a lot of thing already.” Yunho said in a huff and puff manner as he stood in front of Jaejoong with occupied hands.
Jaejoong cupped his chin and hummed as he looked at all of the plastic bags and suddenly a terrified expression floated on his face. Yunho noticed the suddenly surprised Jaejoong and was alerted too.
“What’s with that face?” Yunho asked, concerned.
Jaejoong looked at Yunho with widened eyes, “Yunho…” his voice faded slowly.
“Hey, what is it really? Stop making me panic you know.” Yunho said and hoped for Jaejoong to tell the truth.
“I…” Jaejoong’s voice faded again.
“You?”
“I…”
“You what?”
“I…” Jaejoong then looked back at Yunho after having troubled by his words, “I need to buy something in this store.”
“Wait, what?” Yunho’s question was neglected just like that as Jaejoong immediately rushed off inside the store and disguised within the crowd.
“That punk really!” Yunho finally exploded. (---)

 

(After 5 hours and currently was at the 5th floor of the mall)
Both Jaejoong and Yunho were walking in silence among the crowd. Jaejoong was checking the money left inside Yunho’s wallet while Yunho at the back was carrying plastic bags with sweats all over him. He seriously never expected that plastic bags could make him think what hell was like and he admitted that when he looked at his wallet that Jaejoong was holding and that was the thinnest form of his wallet that he had ever seen. Yunho quietly prayed that Jaejoong would just stop. And he did stop.
Jaejoong out of the blue changed his pace into an immediate halt that Yunho accidentally bumped on him from behind and hit his head well. Jaejoong blinked as he placed his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter