Hyung, the Cat's Clan...

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae, what is this?” Yunho who was resting on the couch with a newspaper on his lap asked with a lifted eyebrow as could be seen Jaejoong, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu entered the house with luggage, as if they were returning from a vacation.
Jaejoong smiled, “The uninvited guests I have already told ya.” he simply replied before helping his dumbfounded friends in carrying the luggage inside the house.
Changmin stepped inside the house after taking off his shoes and wandered around, darting his eyes here and there while letting his cat ears and cat tail to twitch in excitement. He was totally taken aback by the design of the house before catching sight of Yunho who was staring up at him. Changmin gulped his fear before slightly nodding and twitched his lips to form a smile. Both Yoochun and Junsu entered in the same time then they right away saw Yunho who was now looking at them. Yoochun with a blanked expression bowed down while Junsu just knew how to follow his boyfriend’s behaviour. Yunho just continued looking at the 3 new men entering his house. He observed their shape, appearances and attitudes. And yes, he adopted more cats.

 

Jaejoong who was finished placing his friends’ ‘luggage’ on one place noticed the awkward situation. He stood up straight back before wiping his hands on his lap. He approached the man before slightly clearing his throat for attention.
“Alright, let’s throw away this awkward meeting. Yunho, these are my shape-shifters friends. Shim Changmin, Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun. And guys, this is our new friend, a normal human named Jung Yunho.” Jaejoong said and finished his small introduction with a forced smile. It was obvious.
Yunho inhaled his breath slightly before flashing a small awkward beam before changing his stare from the men toward Jaejoong who was hoping for the procedure to go well.
“So, I am the only human here yeah?” Yunho asked and Jaejoong just nodded, “And, I am sure I have the rights to know your real reason in bringing your friends here.”
“Ah yes, I am going to tell you about it now.” Jaejoong rubbed his nose, “It just that I need their help in something.”
“Something?” Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin asked in unison with widened eyes and increasing curiosity.
Jaejoong blinked and looked at each of them before rubbing his nose again, “Yeah, with something. But the feeling isn’t right now so let’s we start later eh? Now we have to settle everything first.” he told.
“Oh yes settling down.” Yunho said and smiled slightly as he turned to face the 3 men, “I have one guest room for now and I hope you guys are okay with it? I mean, you guys are staying here… right?” 
Yoochun awkwardly nodded with a small smile as well, “Yeah we are I guess since Jae hyung told us to bring our things a long.” he explained.
Yunho hummed a bit, “Well then, I will lead you guys to the guest room. Come now.” he said before awkwardly leading the way for the 3 guys who were following him from behind.
“Damn, this is awkward.” Yunho mumbled and secretly pinched his own arm.

 


******
It took almost an hour for the 3 men to settle inside Yunho’s house and meanwhile Jaejoong helped by cleaning the house so another hour was taken before anything to finally be settled. The Yoosu and Changmin had agreed on sleeping together in one room although they shared one king-sized bed because none of them knows what the real reason Jaejoong brought them here was and in fact they were curious about his new human name. Yunho had a secret yet mini counselling from Jaejoong on how to treat new guests as he never ever had any guest before so everything seemed to be ‘okay.’

 

During the early night the 5 men had gathered inside the living room and each of them was sitting on sofas and couches. Fried chips with mayonnaise as the sauce was the main highlight of the shared dinner and mineral water was the only drink they could have. Yunho just di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter