A Cliche Replacement

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y-Yunho hyung?” Junsu stammered out his question as the he watched how the two armoured wolf guards practically tossed the badly wounded Yunho inside the dungeon which was the prison cell.
Junsu waited nervously as glanced as the guards locked the gate again, walking passed the bars hence. Once sensing that the wolf guards were not around, Junsu immediately shifted from his seat on the cold concrete floor and crawled toward Yunho who was lying on the floor, clutching his deeply damped crimson shirt, groaning and coughing slightly at the burning sensation produced by his wound on his lower abdomen. 
“Hyung!” Junsu was already terrified knowing that he surrounded by ruthless wolves, and now he was even more terrified seeing his friend being stabbed like this.
Junsu carefully helped Yunho to at least sit up, supporting the older human male in doing so. 
“I am fine…” Yunho insisted as he forced a small smile upon his lips.
Junsu stared at him in concern, “Hyung… How could you be caught too?” he asked out his curiosity which needed to be fed with immediate answers.
“They found me.” Yunho simply answered, “It’s a long story.”
Junsu just able to stare at the wound and quickly shook his head, the scent of fresh blood greeted his nostrils. No, he was not into the blood of a human and he didn’t even have the interest toward them, the picture of their blood jerked him but, he wondered because he knew, Yunho’s blood would startle the hungry wolves out there and it would placing the two of them in another dangerous situation. Yet he was glad that he at least had someone he knew to accompany him here, although he wished Yunho was in a better condition so they could solve the puzzle right now.
“I’ll be calling the guards for help, you need someone to treat your wound hyung.” Junsu said as he was about to stand up but Yunho just stopped him by pulling the young cat’s hand.
“It’s alright, really.” Yunho once again insisted.

Yunho was glad that he was somehow still able to breathe out normally despite the intense pain he felt. The burning pain was so rough that he knew and admitted he might not be able to open his eyes for such a long time but he didn’t want to spread that thought of his to his friend here after seeing how scared Junsu was, he didn’t want to worsen the situation. Yunho just stared up at Junsu who was standing, eyes darting around every corner. Junsu now had his clothes stained and skin bruised at few parts.
“I am glad you are still alive.” Yunho spoke, “They hurt you, don’t they?”
Junsu just nodded his head as he knelt on both knees beside the older human male, “But, how is Yoochun? Is he alright? And the others too?” he questioned with another curious mixed with concerned stare.
Yunho just smiled and nodded, lifting his hand up to pat on Junsu’s shoulder, “They are strong, and I know, you will come back to them soon.” he reassured.
Junsu grinned, a sigh of relief was released, “We both will, hyung.” he said.
Yunho had just a small smile, “Yeah.” he simply responded. 

The two spent time checking each other and Yunho even asked Junsu what had happened and how the guards in the dungeon worked. It turned out that the guards were less active in the dungeon, Junsu had once eavesdropped on the guards’ conversation and they were actually irritated at the task they were given. It seemed like the security level within the dungeon was not that tight as expected. And only few wolf guards would occasionally did some patrolling and roamed around the dungeon cell, checking the prisoners. Thanking Junsu for the details, Yunho had the idea, an idea to use his deep wound as an advantage. Yunho leaned closer toward Junsu and whispered his plan, and gladly, Junsu did agree. And so here was the plan.


“Help! Somebody help!” Junsu cooed out and called the two guards as he stood just behind the iron bars. 
He managed to get the attention of the two wolf guards who had just started their night shift. The guards just glanced at each other.
“Go sleep, cat!” one of the guards coldly responded.
Junsu shook his head as he kept on wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter