Getting Settled

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all I want to say thank you to dear Kurogane for making me the Chapter's image ! It is so cooler than mine ! Thank you very much!

------

"What the-" the mysterious man stopped his sentence soon after realising the other one remained motionless like a statue with widened eyes and dropped jaw.

This was not what the man wanted. He didn't plan to show Yunho his real self, his real form and, especially that he was not a human at all. The man hated this, he didn't want it to become like this. However, he thought it was too late, and only one thing left. And he did it. "What-" Yunho could not react when suddenly the man rushed toward him and jumped in front of him.

It took Yunho seconds to finally realise that the man was pushing him backward when falling, resulting Yunho to hit his back well on the floor and having the man to fall on his body, up of him. Now, the men were in the up-and-down position, where the man was on top of Yunho and the flabbergasted Yunho was lying on the floor, looking at the man with his aching. The silence approached uninvited, overwhelming the whole situation. The heavy breathe given off by these men could be heard, and their heartbeats drummed through the atmosphere. The situation was weird and the feeling was awkward. Imagine yourself being jumped on by a completely stranger, it is beyond the boundary eh? Anyway, in these mens' situation, they both had alternate feelings from each other. The man had his two eyes fixed at Yunho who was already sweating and turned pale. The man moved his head closer to Yunho's and started to sniff with his nose, perhaps behaving like a hungry cat or a curious dog. He proceeded on sniffing Yunho's jaw to the neck, then to his wide chest that was rising up and down due to his heavy breathing. While in the other hand, Yunho just managed to watch the odd behaviour this stranger showed to him. Yunho silently, biting his lower lips with eyes trembling, watched as the man continued sniffing with his nose from Yunho's chest, down to the belly, to the lower abdomen area, and next, to the pelvis area then to the peni-

"STOP!" Yunho suddenly exploded, managed to stop the man's movement.

Yunho's breathing also paused, and he noticed another weird event. The cat-like ears of the man twitched two times before coming back to their original position. Yunho suddenly felt a funny feeling on his leg, somewhat a smooth texture was caressing it. When Yunho did manage to lift his head up a bit from the floor and took a look at his leg, what he saw did make him think what life was he in. The man's abnormal tail was actually caressing Yunho's leg up and down before it actually came to a calm position. Did Yunho's sudden shout manage to stop the stranger's odd behaviour? Or did it make everything worser?

"Please, get away from me." Yunho swallowed the courage and asked the man to stand up, hoping for the best to occur.

The man then suddenly looked at Yunho with a fierce fixed stare before moving closer to Yunho's face once again, and this time, closer. Yunho closed his eyes tight. He had just too many questions in his head. First, who was this man? Second, was this man a lunatic? Third, where the hell was the cat had gone to? Having only the darkness he saw, Yunho heard a close hissing sound that was getting louder by seconds. It sounded so threatening that Yunho had the idea that a carnivore might be placed just beside his face, waiting its turn to savour him up. The sound was getting closer, louder and longer. Yunho just accepted the fact that he was going to be murdered by this lunatic man that he reflected on all his regrets in before days just incase this was his last night, until he heard a 'sniffing' sound again beside his ear. This man sniffed again?!

 

Yunho quickly opened his eyes when he felt a wet sensation on the tip of his ear. He turned his head to the right and found out that the man was actually on the first step of biting his ear, thank to life, Yunho acted on time before he lost an ear.

"Stop it!" Yunho rised his voice to make it sounded stern and alerting.

However, he received a different response. The man instead hissed more with a threatening look on his face with his eyes wildly stared at Yunho's and when he parted his lips, pointy canines were spotted first. Yunho seriously could not react at all when he saw the sharp teeth of the man, and when he did manage to capture the whole situation, despite him doubting about it. Yunho neglected the hissing man while he was busy focusing on the man's sharp teeth, then to his fierce-looking eyes with abnornal-sized pupil, proceeding to the man's cat-like furry black ears, down to the man's hanging tail, and lastly Yunho related everything to the disappearance of the cat he brought home. Everything did make sense.

 

"Just, what are you..?" Yunho chose the curiosity to be the best of him and started to ask the stranger.

The man, somehow, noticed the sudden serious reaction and question delivered by Yunho. He took some seconds staring at Yunho's trembling orbs before actually moved his body and stood up from the human. Yunho watched the man stood up slowly and stepped backwards. Watching the 's man private areas was no longer the matter right now. Yunho slowly, with shaking body, managed to sit up. A minute had passed when the two stared at each other. The man had lost track with his plan, because he never thought that Yunho would survive this insanity. All he predicted that Yunho would faint or something more toward it, so he could escape. Now, the man was left speechless. While in other hand, Yunho was doubting whether this might be another weird nightmare of him, or a weird hallcination merged with wild imagination, or the weird reality actually hitting him way too well. Yunho was so confused that it felt so real. That this situation was too real to be stated as fake. Yunho, too, didn't know what to do. Somehow, the ice had been shattered anyway.

 

"I had a cat, just now. Now, it is gone." Yunho started a conversation with the topic that was still himself didn't know its real truth, in an effort to settle everything down.

The standing man just remained silent, watching Yunho with a high level of concentration. Not for interest but for cautious. Incase if Yunho was not gentle as he looked. Yunho noticed the lukewarm reaction he received though avoiding eye contact with the man, for innocence, privacy and in order to throw away the awkward feeling he suddenly felt. Yunho cleared his throat before proceeding.

"I walked out from the house to get some towels. Then when I returned, I saw no cat. I wonder where it was since I have locked all doors and windows. Instead, I found you. It's weird." Yunho said and finally looked at the man, sighing a loud one. "Damn it! Do you even understand what I have said? You are weird, this night is so weird, this reality is weird because I am sure this is not a dream of mine or anything worser but the reality itself, and one last thing, everything is so weird. Especially when I meet a weird man like you!"

"You are weirder." the man, all of sudden after some silence, responsed with a very clear and stable voice with perfect intonation, managed to flinch Yunho. "Which human puts all puddings in the fridge? That is so abnormal."

"You... could speak?!" Yunho asked, in a disbelief intonation.

The man just gave Yunho a -_- face, "Yeah. I am in the human form now so yeah." he replied so recklessly, as if Yunho was a moron.

"B-But.. H-Human form?" Yunho took another focused stare at the man's two peculiar ears and hanging tail, "And you are wearing a cat mascot, provided with just its tail and ears? Who on earth wears them?"

"Who on earth? They are mine. These ears and tail are mine, don't you dare to judge them."

"Yours? Just what the hell are you saying? You are obviously making no sense!"

"I am making 'em, you are just too stupid to see 'em."

"What? Hah, if you are making a joke then sorry I am not laughing."

"I wish I was. Also, if I am a human then how the hell I could enter your house?"

And this flinched Yunho once again. Yunho seemed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter