Metamorphosis

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over some weeks, Jaejoong had spent time sharpening his skills and stamina along with his strength. Lillian had assisted him in some great ways and now Jaejoong was a master at handling his sword. The cottage had become their second home now. They lived under the same roof like one entire family, it seemed. Changmin and Lillian also had stopped having verbal quarrels and instead trying to adapt to each other although finding it was awkward, they rarely talked. Yoochun and Junsu took their turn buying groceries whenever the food supply was dwindling. Each of them had roles to play in the cottage. And today, Jaejoong was once again practicing with Lillian. Yunho watched the two from the cottage with a satisfied knowing smile. He was glad that he saw passion within the latter again. The way how Jaejoong danced with the sword, bending his flexible body in all directions, dodging the slashes and sweating beads of effort, Yunho admired all of those. He had glasses of lemonade in his hands as he stepped out of the cottage.

 

“Mind for a break?” Yunho asked as he made some steps to the two.

Both Jaejoong and Lillian stopped clashing their sword and daggers as they turned their heads to Yunho. Lillian sheathed her daggers as she smiled and wiped the sweats from her damped forehead. Jaejoong casually took the lemonade as Yunho offered and began drinking. 

“You both practiced too hard.” Yunho said and stared at the ground were marks of slashes and deep steps were carved on the grass.

“For our leader-in-the-making.” Lillian remarked with a grin.

“That’s more like it.” Jaejoong spoke as he gulped on the lemonade and some of it drooled out through the corner of his mouth.

Yunho smiled as he noticed how thirsty Jaejoong was and wrapped his arm around the back of the male’s waist, pulling him closer to his side. Jaejoong just smiled as he moved the empty glass away from him and ogled into Yunho’s eyes. Lillian watched as the two men got intimated without words. Yunho moved his hand lower and d onto Jaejoong’s clothed , making the male to gasp with widened eyes. Lillian watched in suspicion as she squinted slightly. Looking up at Yunho, Jaejoong stared at him with unspoken questions.

“Don’t resist.” Yunho whispered as he cupped Jaejoong’s chin with his other hand and planted a deep passionate kiss on the male’s lips.

Jaejoong tried to stop him and fight back, trying to both resist and to dominate the kiss as if Lillian was not there watching in front of them. Losing the dominance, Jaejoong closed his eyes and muffled his moan with the kiss not wanting to shame himself in front of a lady. But Lillian instead smiled in a knowing one as she looked away and cleared . Yunho smiled as he pulled away and Jaejoong wiping his lips.

“If you two are going to make some love, at least tell me first.” Lillian laughed as she finished her drink.

Yunho lifted a brow, “You are okay with the sight? As if you know already?” he questioned with a curious smile.

Lillian shrugged, “Honestly, I am okay with anything. I treat both males and females equally so if any of them is into me, I am fine with both.” she said and grinned.

Jaejoong chuckled as he rested his head against Yunho’s broad shoulder, “I love open-minded people.” he told.

Lillian smiled as she shrugged and took a glimpse at the cottage, seeing her grandmother within it. 

“If you both really love each other, then make the best out of it.” she told and placed her hands on both sides of her waist, “I am heading back, and soon we’ll fight again, leader-in-the-making.”

Both Yunho and Jaejoong shared the same laugh and chuckle as they watched Lillian walking away returning to the cottage. 

 

Yunho faced Jaejoong again and pecked the male’s wet red wine lips. He moved his hand down at Jaejoong’s clothed crotch and grabbed it playfully yet teasingly as he formed a smirk upon his lips. Jaejoong gasped as he stared passionately into Yunho’s eyes and kissed his desirable lips. But then Jaejoong looked down and tried to hide his face as he shook his head, resisting in a slight force.

“Not now.” he told, almost a soft whisper.

“I know.” Yunho agreed as he pulled away before wrapping both of his hands around Jaejoong’s waist.

Being subdued and locked within the embrace, Jaejoong gazed at Yunho’s orbs earnestly.

“What should we do?” Jaejoong asked, biting his lower lip as he began to rub his clothed crotch against Yunho’s teasingly.

Yunho darted his eyes around and smiled, cupping the latter’s chin, “Not here. But I have a place in mind. A place that we have left for a long time and I have been missing that place.” he whispered.

Jaejoong smiled as he didn’t break his stare at those glistening eyes, “Let me guess… Your house?” he asked knowingly, expecting the answer.

Yunho pecked Jaejoong’s lips again, “It deems privacy at a better state.” he whispered.

Jaejoong chuckled, “Let’s go then.”

 

 

******

Both Yunho and Jaejoong arrived at Yunho’s house after leaving the cottage, giving an excuse to the Great Grandmother saying that they had something to take from the house, and the most reasonable excuse was that Yunho had been missing his home. The two stepped out of the car and smiled once seeing the familiar, most loved structure standing with pride and anticipation in front of them both. Yunho felt a heavy sensation within his heart once seeing that his house, the one he had been leaving for a great number of weeks, was still here.

“It brings back memories.” Yunho spoke as he stared up at his house.

“It does.” Jaejoong agreed with a smile as he proceeded to the front door, “Let’s not delay time, shall we?”

Seeing how thrilled the male was, Yunho chuckled shaking his head as he jogged to the front door.

“Yeah.” Yunho spoke as he inserted the key into the lock before twisting the doorknob and pushed open the door.

Warm air gushed out of the house, greeting the two men swiftly as the door was opened. It was obvious that the house had not been touched for weeks. 

“Hope it is not as dusty as it is supposed to be.” Yunho said with a shrug as he stepped into the house.

 

 

The house was astonishingly clean, neat and tidy. It was not all that clean but at least the floor was not carpeted with blackened dust and the furniture was not covered by dust either. The chairs were still unarranged but at least it reminded the two of the day when they along with others departed from home in a rush in the journey toward the Great Grandmother’s cottage. Everything in the house, when seen, told different stories of their life. Yunho had gone upstairs checking the second floor and grabbed some things he thought might be handy soon since he had told the Great Grandmother that he would be taking some things from home. In the same time Jaejoong took some leftovers and cans of beer from the fridge, the beers he bought in beforehand. He paced to the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for his partner to come downstairs. He opened the lid of the can and began to savour the melting taste of the beer on his tongue after feeding himself with the leftovers, glad he was, not to eat the puddings. 

 

Yunho walked down the stairs with some things in his hands, among them was a first aid kit being spotted. Jaejoong leaned his back against the couch and tipped his head back watching Yunho coming with curiosity. Yunho placed the things onto the table in front of them before grabbing the fork and pierced it to the leftovers, feeding himself afterwards.

“I told that grandma that we are taking some things from here.” Yunho spoke as he sat down beside Jaejoong.

“I know, but the kit.” Jaejoong remarked.

“It might be handy.” Yunho told with a smile, “It always does.”

Jaejoong then smiled as he tilted his head and faced Yunho while sipping his beer. Yunho grabbed one of the can and began drinking as well.

“Let’s do it now.” Jaejoong whispered as he reached for Yunho’s clothed crotch and massaged it with his fingers.

Yunho groaned slightly, starting to feel that his body was engulfed by a sensitive sensation of pleasure. He chuckled.

“You are more eager than I expected.” Yunho whispered as he took another sip of the beer.

“You underestimated me.” Jaejoong bit his lips and them as his tail wiggled side to side in content.

Yunho chuckled as he took one last sip of his beer and placed it on the table.

“Let’s start.” he said as he pushed Jaejoong down gently against the couch as he got on top of the male.

Jaejoong leaned down as he placed his beer on the floor instead before wrapping his hand around Yunho’s nape and used his other hand to massage Yunho’s crotch, causing the other to groan. Yunho could not hold it back anymore as he leaned down closer against Jaejoong. Yunho gave Jaejoong a deep passionate kiss and they tilted their heads, closing their eyes in ecstasy and shared the same groaning and . Jaejoong accepted the kiss well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter