Dream or Nightmare

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they reached the front door of the house, both Jaejoong and Yunho were greeted by a familiar scent entering their nostrils. They both had slept together on the hill last night and when the sun shone, they began to descend down and decided to have breakfast at Yunho’s home while slightly worrying what the three cats doing in the house. They had their hunger rising and each of them wondered if the others were still sleeping or perhaps someone had cooked something on the stove that would satisfy their hunger. Both Yunho and Jaejoong gave each other a curious stare before Yunho took the step to twist the doorknob and opened the door in front of them. And the sweet scent entering their nostrils was from,

 

“P-Pudding?!” Jaejoong almost gasped in a great disbelief once he saw all sorts of pudding were being displayed on plates, served as an eccentric kind of breakfast on the dining table. 

Yoochun could be seen serving the plates of pudding on the table in his pyjamas, Junsu was playing with his tail, caressing it and admiring it and waiting for the time to eat the pudding to come and the last but not least Changmin was already scooping the pudding into his mouth that he resembled a hamster stuffing seeds into its mouth. Once hearing Jaejoong’s gasping, Yoochun turned his head to the door and delivered a surprised grin once seeing the two men had arrived.

“Oh, welcome back hyung.” Yoochun called out, “Where have you been for the whole night?”

Both Changmin and Junsu turned around on their seats to face their hyungs. Jaejoong ignored the excited yet curious glances made from Junsu and Changmin wiggling their tails as if they were dogs instead. Yunho closed the door behind him and followed after Jaejoong toward the dining table, smiling at the puddings greeting his eyes. Jaejoong, with a slight frown, observed the whole puddings, looking so colourful and being designed with slices and cuts making them more enjoyable to be admired at. Yunho knew that Jaejoong would have gone mad again with all of the pudding but he just shrugged it away from his mind before dragging a chair for him, sitting on the seat before smiling at the pudding.

“It has been a long time since I stopped having pudding as my meal.” Yunho deliberately spoke.

Jaejoong felt it and glanced at Yunho, “Don’t start it.” he told.

Yoochun was dumbfounded with this sudden intense situation although he knew that Jaejoong was not the type to control his anger. He dragged a chair for Jaejoong to sit and watched as his hyung agreed and sitting down on the prepared seat. Yoochun began to serve the pudding to the two men. Jaejoong stared at the pudding on the table, and the longer he stared at it, the more irritated he felt.

“Where have you been, Jae hyung?” Junsu, not noticing the intense atmosphere, questioned as he alternated his gaze from the hungry Changmin toward Jaejoong who had a sour mask on.

“On the hill, sleeping and camping there.” Jaejoong told, glancing slightly at Yunho who was swallowing his beloved pudding. 

“Sleeping there?” Junsu questioned again, his cat ears twitched in curiosity.

“It’s nothing like what you think.” Jaejoong told and now looking up at Yoochun who was still serving the pudding, “Yoochun, pudding for breakfast?”

Yoochun nodded while smiling before pulling a chair of his own, “There are no more menus in the fridge.” he clarified.

Jaejoong frowned again, “But I remember seeing chickens, sandwiches, tunas and fruits in the fridge before.” he reminisced his memories.

Yoochun chortled nervously, “We have eaten them all last night.” he told.

“L-Last night?!” Jaejoong questioned again, gasping with widened eyes while slamming the table with his fists in surprise.

Yoochun blinked blankly at Jaejoong before nodding casually, as if eating all of the food in one night was pretty normal. 

“How are you supposed to eat all of them in one time?” Jaejoong complained, looking at Junsu and Changmin who didn’t care about his words and kept on swallowing the pudding, “All 3 of you?”

Yoochun just sealed his mouth while tried to avoid angry stares from Jaejoong. Yunho smiled, knowing Jaejoong’s temper had arrived again, just like their first time meeting. 

 

“Come on, Jae, they are cats. Cats have strong appetite in eating.” Yunho interrupted the talk.

Jaejoong glanced at Yunho who also casually playing with his spoon, swaying it side-to-side while mocking the whole atmosphere right now. 

“I say don’t start it.” Jaejoong fought.

“I mean, what’s the deal about pudding?” Yunho remarked.

“Don’t question it too.” Jaejoong battled and pushed the plate of pudding away from him.

Yunho leaned against his seat, “Jae, you should really open up your heart for these lovely puddings.” he told.

Jaejoong finally lost his patience and scowled at Yunho, “Don’t let me start it either.” he warned.

Yunho smiled at Jaejoong, “I don’t see a reason why you are really hating puddings, Jae.” he spoke.

“I am not hating them. I am just disliking them.” Jaejoong remarked. 

Yoochun sighed slowly watching the two continued to fight in the verbal battle, he puffed his cheeks and admitted that this morning nothing was going to be beautiful somehow. He shared a knowing stare with Junsu while Changmin just watched Jaejoong fighting with Yunho again. Yunho sighed softly befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter