Not Again

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Secure the gates and entrances! They are in the dungeon building!” Changwook commanded in a strict shout as he had called upon his soldiers to gather and countered any attacks Jaejoong and his companions would give. 
Changwook himself admitted that he needed no soldiers just to fight against a group of six but he had already assumed that Jaejoong had been bestowed with his powers for sure, and it made his brother never a simple game to be played with. It was a trap, a well-planned trap for everything. Changwook had expected Jaejoong’s arrival, and he trapped the brother with his own kind of mindset. And he was there waiting outside, eyeing the entrance since it would be the only passage Jaejoong and his companions would take when all other doors were secured and locked. 

Inside of the building, Jaejoong and the others had already slained some of the guards coming along and blocking their course. They knew that they were trapped and mostly surrounded by ruthless foes and desperate hungry carnivores trying to rip their flesh and meat in seconds. Jaejoong led the way toward the main entrance although he did see the dimmest light at the end of the tunnel, not the thing he wished to occur at the edge of this time. He had sensed the presences of brutal wolves out there waiting for them to pop out of the secured entrance, and worse, his brother’s presence. Nonetheless, this was the only option they could seek for, given that the chances of them surviving was beyond everything. He knew, and admitted it deeply that, his people, the Cat’s Clan was praying for him to be shining with glory. This was it, the real priority of being a leader.
“Hyung, the wolves are out there.” Junsu said with a shaky tone, keeping himself close with his partner Yoochun.
“I know.” Jaejoong responded, “Be ready to brace yourselves.”
And so did they sprint toward the entrance. And slowly, figures were seen ahead. Then Jaejoong wished it was all just nothing but a mere nightmare when the picture of the wolf soldiers and Changwook himself waiting for them came to sight. The soldiers were all equipped with advanced laser rifles and shotguns, aiming at Jaejoong and his companions once they made it to the entrance and were seen by the foes clearly.
“Kill them.” Changwook simply commanded as he glared toward Jaejoong, a glare showing that he was checking what power his brother did possess. 
Listening to the given order, the soldiers at once in unison pulled the triggers as laser bullets and beams were shot directly toward Jaejoong and his companions. Not wanting this night to be their last, Jaejoong immediately summoned a crystallised wall ascending from the harrowed dry ground and instantly helped to block the lasers. The wall itself was a wall of sturdy diamonds and crystals, reflecting any lights to make them glimmering. Widening his eyes in shock, Changwook then had a smirk forming upon his red wine lips.
“So you are a leader too new.” Changwook mumbled under his breath, only to be heard by himself.
Once the wall collapsed as Jaejoong stopped summoning it, he then casted some crystallised spikes and shot the spikes like icicles toward the mere soldiers, slaying the wolves with deep cuts and stabbings. Groans and screams darted across the tense atmosphere as fountains of blood created red pools on the ground as the soldiers collapsed and losing consciousness, remained as motionless bodies and corpses. Killing the soldiers was nothing but a mere act of ease for Jaejoong, it would take him more than that for a real fight.
“To our plan!” Jaejoong commanded right away as he sheathed his sword.
Yes like the discussed plan, Yunho was told to reach the gate of the clan while escorting both wounded Yoochun and Junsu and to escape immediately. Yunho was the only human, and to put him in a fight between shapeshifters, that would be a risky attempt. When Yunho called upon the two wounded but rescued cats and they jolted toward the gate, the three left began to fight with the remaining wolf soldiers. Changmin and Lillian were allies as they both shared same forces and slaughtered the soldiers attempting to murder them. And Jaejoong leaped from his standing position straight away with his aimed sword trying to strike onto Changwook from mid-air but Changwook right away used his infamous scythe to counter the incoming attack, instead making Jaejoong to stumble onto the ground.

“So this is between us.” Changwook had a slight sinister chuckle as he aimed his scythe toward his blood-related brother.

Jaejoong quickly charged up toward Changwook with his sword and Changwook just stood as he defended himself with the mighty scythe. Each time the sword and scythe touched and hit against each other’s blades, a spark was fused, lightening up and heated up. It was as if both of the blades were never meant to meet yet they were forced to encounter, and to fight and this triggered their madness. Tightening the grip onto the hilt, Jaejoong gritted his teeth together as he just slashed the sword several times yet constantly in mid-air. He reminisced back at every tip and stunts he learned during his training session, and he deeply did not want to let everything be such a waste for him. Changwook found himself stepping backward every time his younger brother striking onto him. 
“You are stronger than I thought.” Changwook managed to speak in the duel. 
“Just why are you this evil?” Jaejoong questioned with an irritated scowl, “You disappoint mother! You disappoint everyone! You are a worthless creature!”
“Stop talking about mother!” Changwook shouted as he managed to leave a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter