Reclamation

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop right there!” Yunho immediately shouted at the top of his lungs as both him and Jaejoong entered the palace through the entrance.
Jaejoong felt quite strange because this palace was his to own yet he felt so foreign toward his own home. He had been living under a normal life, disguising himself as one of the normal people and he did not even expect himself to be the next heir of the throne. He continued pacing up besides Yunho, his bleeding wounds did not manage to stop him just yet. Changwook was seen running ahead of them. Where was he going anyway? Once Yunho’s shouting echoed across the entire area, Changwook stopped his motion as he right away turned back, facing the two kings after him. Groaning loudly in frustration, he right away summoned his scythe once more, ready to fight. Jaejoong also summoned his sword. And by the tail of his glancing, he noticed Yunho had a spear in his grasp. 
“And why the hell do you want to destroy my clan so badly?” Jaejoong questioned at his brother with a glare, his grip onto the hilt of the sword was tightening, “What about your clan? Are you trying to take over the world by claiming all clans?”
Changwook just smirked as he suddenly charged up toward Jaejoong with the scythe, trying to ambush an attack. Jaejoong immediately dodged it by parrying the attack with his sword and hissed. Yunho joined in and swung his spear in air and managed to pierce Changwook’s thigh, making the wolf king to groan out loud in extreme pain, leaping backward. Changwook threw his scythe away as he transformed into his wolf form and tried to unleash another attack but Yunho had transformed into his complete garuda size as well and began the real fight with the wolf. Yunho spread his wings wide before flying straight toward Changwook and attempted to strike at the wolf with his crescent claws but it failed as the wolf leaped backward spontaneously, missing the attack by luck. Changwook instead bit on the garuda’s leg, piercing its fangs to make the leg bleed and tried to pull the mighty bird on the ground hardly. The garuda let out an ear-splitting cry before it flipped its wings with force. Yunho managed to practically carry the wolf with its bitten leg and hurled the wolf strongly against the wall. The wolf whimpered once it had its entire body to bounce on the wall before falling on the tiles flat with a loud thud. Changwook got on his legs once more, not wanting to waste another chance when all of sudden he opened his wolf mouth wide, pulling the jaw down and his fangs were protruding. Then, pale blue light was illuminating within the wolf’s mouth before the wolf itself casted the blue orb from its mouth toward the garuda. The blue orb flew fast across the area that it was nearly impossible to evade it. However, Yunho immediately had his whole wings being engulfed by deep lilac flames before he flipped his wings forward and all of the lilac flames were hurled toward the blue orb straight. Upon impact, both the lilac flames and blue orb crashed and created a massive explosion, sending waves of repelling forces. Yunho was not affected by the forces as he could still fly but in the other hand Changwook was greatly thrown away by the forces through the broken window and ended up at the edge of the balcony. The wolf had changed back to his human form and Changwook managed to have a tight grip on the edge of the balcony while his entire body was hanging, about to fall on the ground way down below if he were to release the grip from the edge. Yunho saw it as he calmly descended on the floor and transformed from his bird form.

“J-Jaejoong…” Changwook managed to stammer, his arm was trembling trying to support his suspended body.
Jaejoong who had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter