Battle of the Clans

Weird Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook right away rushed to the nearby tall window and watched what had happened out there through it. And he felt like his heart fell out of his chest. Down below, from his view, Jaejoong and his companions had released and saved the cat slaves and hostages from the dungeon, and even he had managed to form his own soldiers from those who volunteered and now the cats were reclaiming back their home. The cats were battling with the wolves and thanks to Jaejoong who managed to unlock the sacred warehouse and armed his soldiers with the weapons belonged to the cats. Massive shooting and screaming were heard, the female cat shapeshifters were told to go hide and protect the young inexperienced ones. And it was obvious here that the cats were dominating the war thanks to Lillian and Changmin who managed memorise the paths and routes within the clan and Yoochun and Junsu who understood the guard system of the wolves. Jaejoong was apart from his armies and companions who were fighting with the resisting wolves and he was heading toward the castle. He stopped in the middle of the way, cranked his neck and lifted his chin while squinting at the windows before his glare met with Changwook’s stare. And they both glared at each other, the intimidating glares from the brothers. Clenching his fists but his lips were curving into a small smirk, Changwook glanced at the wounded Yunho over his shoulder,
“Bring him along.” he commanded at his guards to take Yunho to him.

Changwook left the chamber and headed straight to the accessible structure extending from the opened doors outside overlooking like a wide stage or a platform, more like a veranda with metallic railings at the edge. Changwook walked toward the edge and looked down at Jaejoong below who was waiting for him on the ground.
“So you do come, I can say my bait is precious.” Changwook spoke in a loudened tone, loud enough for Jaejoong and others to hear.
“Where is Yunho?! What did you do to him?” Jaejoong asked with a threatening glare.
Changwook smirked as he looked down at his brother and glanced at his guard over his shoulder, signalling an order. The wolf guard nodded his head and pulled the tied and wounded Yunho closer toward Changwook.
“Here he is.” Changwook told his brother.
Yunho groaned slightly but when he saw Jaejoong down below, his pale lips formed into a wide glad smile, “Jae!” he exclaimed happily.
Changwook sighed softly seeing how happy the male was that he deliberately hit Yunho on the stabbed wound with his elbow, making the male to cough out and fell on his knees, groaning in pain.
“Yunho!” Jaejoong shouted, alerted as he saw his loved one being wounded just like that in front of his eyes.
Changwook smirked and had a small sinister laugh as he saw his brother being concerned and worried just like that. Jaejoong groaned in frustration.
“Come down here and fight with me!” he challenged in a shouting manner.
“In my favour.” Changwook simply said.

Changwook suddenly jumped over the railings and managed to land successfully on the ground, thanks to his wolfish attributes landing on the ground from such a height was one of his daily routines. Jaejoong took a small step back as his brother got on his legs and straightened his body back. Changwook smirked at his brother, an intimidating one as he stepped closer toward him. His wolf ears and tail began to show up as he was getting closer toward his brother. Jaejoong hissed as he also, showed his cat ears and tail along. Changwook admitted that he was secretly astonished at how Jaejoong had already been selected to be the leader of the Cat’s Clan. Feeling prepared for the long-awaited battle, both Changwook and Jaejoong wordlessly right away transformed into their regal wolf and monstrous white cat form respectively. It was Jaejoong’s first time showing his real true form to his people and others that they were marvelling toward his white cat shape having the size of a real white tiger, only without tiger attributes. Jaejoong growled under his breath and his claws were already digging the ground beneath him while Changwook in his raven wolf form just hissed while his blazing glare was fixed at his brother. And without the counting of 1 until 3, the two regal shapeshifters began to clash against one another. They used their claws to scratch and fangs to bite. Changwook landed his first blow with a massive headbutt onto the cat, making the white beast to be thrown backward and retorted in a growling manner. Did not want to yield just yet, Jaejoong got on his legs once more and charged toward his brother before impaling the wolf’s neck with his razor-sharp protruding fangs, only to pull away when the wolf resisted yet having a bloody bitemark on its neck. After successfully landing their first blows on each other, the two regal beasts began their real battle with some howling and growling. The soldiers and others by instinct stopped their motions and right away witnessed the majestic battling scene of the two kings. Times had passed since the two clashed and the fellow armies continued their battle as well.

Changmin along with Lillian had resisted the wolves together, sharing a dagger each. Junsu, acknowledging both his weakness and strength, stayed at a provided shack and assisted those who were injured or in need of additional weapons while Yoochun tried to save and find those who were hiding just in case. Over times, Jaejoong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter