Leaving

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why I need to keep you? I'm just wasting my money on you," yell Hakyeon's aunty at the boy. Hakyeon who's washing dishes as usual keep his mouth close.

"Well, he also can do some work," said a man that Hakyeon assume as his aunty's new boyfriend. He sit beside Hakyeon's aunty and hug that woman. 

"Work? He? What kind of work that he can do? If he work, how much can he earn? It just  a waste of time," mock that woman as she look at the boy. 

"You know, that kind of work. Pretty boy like him can get many customer you know," reply that ert man as he look at Hakyeon with lust. He scan Hakyeon's body as he his lips. Hakyeon's aunty smile while looking at her boyfriend. Why she never think something like that. 

Hakyeon who hear about it throw the plate that he hold on the floor. "No. Never," said Hakyeon as he glare at his aunty and that ert man. 

"How dare you," yell Hakyeon's aunty as she look at Hakyeon in shock. He never fight back. Whatever she do or said, Hakyeon just keep silent and accept whatever she did.

"Don't worry. He just need little bit practice," said the man as he walk toward Hakyeon. He hold Hakyeon's hand and try to pin him down. But what he does not know is how strong that boy is. Hakyeon kick that man private place that make he stumble back. Shouting in pain as he hold his broken property. 

Hakyeon walk toward his aunty. "I'll leave this house," said Hakyeon before he walk toward his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter