Mine

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it true?" Ask Taehyun to Hakyeon.

"What?" Hakyeon does not understand the question.

"Is it true about you and the man?" Ask Taehyun as he look at the boy.

"Well, I like him. But, I don't know about him," reply Hakyeon honestly. 

"Why him? Why you cannot accept me, Hakyeon? Why?" Ask Taehyun. He really like this boy very much.

"Because you already engage with someone else. I can't fall for you. I'm sorry. But, we can be friend. Like before," reply Hakyeon as he smile at Taehyun. 

Taehyun sigh before he smile at Hakyeon. "Okay. Sorry for what has I done to you before. Lets finish our drink before we go back," said Taehyun as he drink his juice. Hakyeon nod his head before he also drink his juice. Suddenly he feel dizzy. His head become so heavy. His sight also become blurry.

"Hakyeon, are you okay?" Ask Taehyun as he look at Hakyeon in worried.

"My head," reply Hakyeon as he hold his heavy head.

"Lets go. I'll sent you home," said Taehyun as he help Hakyeon stand up. He hold Hakyeon's waist tightly and bring him to his car. Hakyeon just let the boy drag him. He feel so weak right now. 

"You're mine, Hakyeon. Mine," mumble Taehyun as he look at Hakyeon who's already lost his consciousness. Taehyun smirk as he study Hakyeon's beautiful face. He fastly drove his car away from that place to his house.

***

"Tonight you are mine, Hakyeon," said Taehyun as he look at the boy. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter