Sleep

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Sanghyuk, Yeonnie?" Ask Yume. She look around to find that boy and stop when she saw the boy is sleeping on Hakyeon's lap. She automatically slap her forehead for not seeing the boy.

"He's tired playing with Hongbin," said Hakyeon as he rub Sanghyuk's head softly. Yume who's smiling looking at the cute boy look at Hakyeon weirdly.

"Hongbin?" Ask Yume. 

"He's here. In your room," told Hakyeon as he point at her room. Yume fastly run toward her room when she know the boy is in her room.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Yell Yume as she enter her room and saw the boy lying on her bed. Hongbin innoncently smile at the girl like he does not do anything wrong.

"I already told you, I want to sleep with you tonight," reply Hongbin as he lay on his side and smile at the girl ily.

"Yah! ert!" Shout Yume as she take her pillow and hit the boy. Hongbin fastly stand up and run from the girl. The chasing continue in few minutes. Hongbin fastly catch Yume's hand and pull her with him. They fall on the bed with Yume at top of Hongbin. Their face only few inch from each other. Yume does not move at all and just look at the boy. 

Hongbin can feel his face become hot. He stare at the girl and feel weird when the girl does not move at all. He can see how red the girl be, but she just look at him. 

"Yume, can you move over?" Ask Hongbin without looking away from the girl. Yume still does not move. Hongbin want to pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter