Call

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good luck both of you," said Hakyeon as he hug Yume and Hongbin. They nod their head as they hugging back the boy.

"Don't be so nervous, Hongbin. Mr and Mrs Park are nice and kind person. You'll be okay," continue Hakyeon as he look at the boy. Hongbin nod his head as he put his hand on his chest. He can feel his heart beating fastly.

"Bye, Hakyeon. Don't forget to lock the door and be careful," said Yume as she look at Hakyeon carefully.

"I know. Don't worry about me. Just worry about your parent's reaction when they know about it," reply Hakyeon as he smile. When Yume hear that words, she sigh heavily before she pout.

"Lets go. Bye Hakyeon. Please pray for us," said Hongbin before he leave the house bringing Yume's bag with him. He hold Yume's hand tightly as they walk out from the house. 

"I hope your dad will not kill me," said Hongbin as he look at Yume in worried.

"He'll not. Don't worry," reply Yume as she laugh. Hakyeon who's still can hear that conversation also laugh. Mr and Mrs Park will be so happy with that news. He sure about it. 

Hakyeon sit on the sofa and switch on the television. Few minutes later, his phone is ringing. Without looking who's the caller, he answer the call.

"Hello," great Hakyeon as his eyes still fix at the television.

"Hello, is this Hakyeon?" Ask the caller.

"Yes, who's this?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Hakyeon, its me, Taehyun," reply the caller. When Haky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter