Type

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its been long time I saw that face," said Yume as she hug Hakyeon's arm.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the girl.

"That devil face of yours, its been long time since you show it. Its still scary like before," Jaehwan reply on Hakyeon's question. Hakyeon just laugh looking at his friends. Then he look at two boys who sitting beside Jaehwan. 

"Oh, Hakyeonnie, Yume, these are my friends," said Jaehwan when he realise Hakyeon look at the boys.

"I'm Lee Hongbin, nice to meet you," Hongbin introduce himself first. 

"I'm Kim Wonshik, nice to meet you," said Wonshik.

"Hello, I'm Park Yume," Yume introduce herself as she smile sweetly at the boys.

"I think you already know who I am. I'm Cha Hakyeon. Thank you for take care of our Jaehwannie," said Hakyeon as he bow his head politely. 

"Its.. its not a big deal," reply Wonshik as he bow back to Hakyeon. He feel like he's now meeting with Jaehwan's parent. 

"You are so cool," said Hongbin as he look at Hakyeon with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you," reply Hakyeon as he smile shyly. Its been long time he's getting praise like that fron someone.

"Do you have a boyfriend right now?" Ask Hongbin. Its look like he's been a fan of that boy already. 

"Sorry, but you're not his type," reply Yume as she smirk at the boy.

"What? I'm just asking okay," said Hongbin as he glare at the girl. How dare she interrupt his conversation with Hakyeon.

"Yeah, yeah I believe you," reply Yume as she roll her eyes.

"I'm just asking. By the way, I like girl okay," said Hongbin as he feel unsatisfy with Yume's reaction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter