Be mine

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. His head still feel heavy. He close his eyes trying to make the pain away. After he sure his head has been better, he sit up. He look around the room and realise he's not in his room. But, the room feel familiar.

"Where am I? What happen last night?" Hakyeon ask himself as he hold his head try to remember what happen last night. What he remember, he's meeting with Taehyun last night. After that, he totally black out. He can't remember what happen after that. He slowly stand up as he walk out from the room. 

"Are you feel okay, Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw the boy walk out from the room. When Hakyeon hear that voice, he look at the man with wide eyes. He look around and realise that he actually at Taekwoon's house. Taekwoon fastly hold Hakyeon's hand when he realise that boy is still feeling unwell. 

"Thank you," said Hakyeon as he sit on the chair. Taekwoon just nod his head before he continue making breakfast for both of them. Hakyeon close his eyes as he rub his head to make the dizzy away.

"Here," said Taekwoon as he put a glass of hot chocolate in front of Hakyeon.

"Thank you," said Hakyeon as he smile at the man. He drink the water slowly. He feel relieve a bit and his head also has been better.

"Where's Hyukkie?" Ask Hakyeon when he does not see the boy.

"He's at my mother's house," reply Taekwoon before he take a sip of his coffee.

"Oh, your mother has come back," said Hakyeon.

"Yes. She arrived yesterday morning," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod his head when he hear Taekwoon's explaination. 

"Emm why I'm here? What happen last night?" Ask Hakyeon to the man who's sitting in front of him.

"You don't remember?" Ask Taekwoon back as he look at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter