Rumours

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why we need to go to school?" Ask Yume as she walk lazily to the school.

"Because our holiday has come to the end," reply Hakyeon as he drag the girl to walk faster.

"Why you look so terrible?" Ask Jaehwan when he saw Yume's face.

"You know why," reply Hakyeon. His answer make Jaehwan laugh as he help Hakyeon to drag the girl to the school.

"Good morning. Why your face like that, Yume?" Ask Wonshik when he saw the girl. 

"Don't you have other question to ask me?" Reply Yume as she walk lazily leaving the boys. Hongbin laugh as he follow the girl. He fastly put his arm around the girl. Yume put her head on his shoulder and continue to walk like that.

"How about Sanghyuk? Do you still work with Yume's cousin?" Ask Jaehwan as they walk to their class.

"Yes, I am. His dad will sent the boy to the kindergarten. When the school over, I'll pick him up," reply Hakyeon.

When Hakyeon enter his class, his classmates look at him with weird look. Its normal for him but he does not know why, its feel different. They start to whisper when Hakyeon walk toward his seat.

"Whats going on?" Whisper Hakyeon to Yume. The girl sigh as she look at the boy.

"Well, someone has been spreading new rumours about you," told Yume. Hakyeon tilt his head as he think about it. New rumour?

Yume want to speak more but stop when the teacher enter the class. "We'll continue later," whisper Yume. Hakyeon nod his head before he focus on the teacher. 

***

"What?" Hakyeon can't believe what has he heard about. How that rumours can be spread out. How they know about it?

"From what I heard, they said you're dating with an old man. There also rumour that you steal someone else's husband," told Hongbin. He know about it from some girls. Well, it easy for him to get this information with his good look.

"They also said that you acting nice with the man's child just to seduce that man," continue Wonshik. 

"And you're the reason why he leave his wife," continue Jaehwan. This new rumours make Hakyeon sigh heavily. He hold his head as he spacing.

"Who's spreading this thing? How that person know about Taekwoon and Sanghyuk?" Hakyeon start to think. Its fine if they talking about him. But not the other two.

As they thinking about it, a boy walk toward them. "Oh, is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter