Welcome

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to my house, Hakyeonnie," said Yume as she open the door. Hakyeon walk inside the house. Its big and beautiful. He know Yume's parent is rich. But, still he feel shock looking at the house. 

"Here is your room," said Yume as she open a door. Hakyeon step into the room and look around with wide eyes.

"Its so big, Yume and beautiful too. Are you sure I can live here?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Yume with worried.

"Of course. I live here alone and my mother always worried about me. If I told her that you stay here with me, she will not nagging want me to get back home," reply Yume as she sit on the bed. Hakyeon put his bags and sit beside Yume.

"Thank you, Yume. You save me. Don't worry, I'll pay the rent," said Hakyeon as he hold Yume's hand.

"Nah don't worry about it. Its not I rent this house. You just need to help me take care of this house and cook for me. Can you?" Ask Yume as she look at Hakyeon. That boy smile and nod his head. 

***

"So, now you live with Yume?" Ask Jaehwan as he take a sip of his drink. 

"Yes," reply Hakyeon as he nod his head.

"Finally, you leave that house," said Jaehwan as he smile feeling glad his friend decide to do that.

"Well, I actually want to leave much more earlier but I don't have any other place to stay. So, I keep in patient. But, she try to make me sell my body. So, nope. I don't think I can stand one more day in that house," told Hakyeon. His words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter