Hot breakfast

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon cup Hakyeon's face softly and lean forward. He kiss the boy slowly and sweetly. He hold Hakyeon's waist tightly as he pull the boy closer until he sit on his laps. Hakyeon put his arms around Taekwoon's neck and deepen the kiss. Its start from soft and sweet kiss. But then its start to become rougher and hot. 

Taekwoon's hand start roaming around Hakyeon's body. Hakyeon moan when Taekwoon touch his bubble . Taekwoon actually want this boy very much since last night when he saw his y body. He can't sleep well because of that body. When he close his eyes, he saw Hakyeon lying on the bed without shirt. Seducing him to come to him. He really want to touch Hakyeon's beautiful body. Last night,  he really need to stop himself from barging into the room where Hakyeon's sleep. That why he sleep at the living room away from the boy. But now, the boy is in his arm. He is holding the boy. 

Hakyeon just let Taekwoon's hands touch his body. The kiss become hotter as Taekwoon's hand already in Hakyeon's shirt touching his body. Hakyeon can feel his body reacting to the touch. He feel weird. It his first time a man touch him like that.

Taekwoon can't hold himself anymore. He lift Hakyeon and bring the boy into his room. Taekwoon put Hakyeon on his bed as he kiss the boy. When they let the kiss, they look at each other with their heavy breath.

They smile at each other before Taekwoon give a peck on Hakyeon's forehead. Then he kiss Hakyeon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter