Overheard

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happen, Hyukkie? You look sad," ask Hakyeon after he finish cooking the lunch for them. Sanghyuk just keep silent and only look at his fingers.

"Hyukkie? Is there something happen with your mother?" Guest Hakyeon.

He's right when the boy start to cry. Hakyeon hug the boy tightly and keep rubbing his back to calm him down. When the boy has stop crying, Hakyeon look at the boy carefully. He wipe the tears and smile at the boy.

"Are you okay now?" Ask Hakyeon. The boy nod his head without looking at Hakyeon.

"So, what happen actually Hyukkie? You can tell me when you ready," said Hakyeon as he smile widely at the boy. He know he can't interrupt with that matter. Its family matter, he just an outsider.

"Lets eat. You must be hungry," said Hakyeon as he pull Sanghyuk's hand.

"Hyung, am I really a troublemaker?" Ask Sanghyuk suddenly. Hakyeon sit back and look at the boy weirdly.

"Why you ask that?" Ask Hakyeon back. He can sense something bad might happen that make the boy ask a question like that.

"Just answer me, hyung," reply Sanghyuk as he pouting.

"Yes, you are," answer Hakyeon honestly. Sanghyuk become more sad after he hear the answer. Hakyeon chuckle as he hold Sanghyuk's face with both of his hand.

"You are a cute troublemaker. Its normal for a kid like you. There nothing wrong with being a troublemaker. Afterall, you not always bring trouble. You know when you can play a prank, when you can't. You much more mature than me or Yume sometime. I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter