New

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sit at the back of the class alone. It always like that. No one want to sit with him after they know that he's a gay. It much more better if they leave him alone. But, they keep disturbing him. Insult. He already used to it. Not include with ual arrassement done by some other students. 

Today is no exception. He's already cover in flour this morning. His desk also full with insult and curse words to him. He just sigh while clearing the desk. It like his routine to do that. The teachers also just ignore him and pretend to not see what actually has happen. 

"Okay students. Today we have new student that will join your class. Please come in," announce the teacher as he motion to the student who standing outside the class to come in. When the student enter the class, the boys start to whistle and cheering. 

"Hi, good morning. My name is Park Yume. You can call me Yume. Please take care of me," introduce the girl as she smile. The boys looking at her with sparkling eyes. Well, she is pretty with her long black hair. With her pretty eyes and sweet smile. But, Hakyeon feel like he has seen her before. He look at the girl while thinking where he has meet this girl. The girl smile at Hakyeon when their eyes meet. 

"Do you have any boyfriend?" Ask a boy.

"No I don't," reply Yume as she smile at the boy. The answer make the boys cheering and the girls start to whisper. 

"Okay, enough. You can choose your own seat," said the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter