Outing

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the ghost suddenly appear, Hakyeon and Hongbin shout loudly while holding Yume's hand tightly. Yume just laugh while looking at their act. 

"You both so cute," said Yume as she look at the scared boys. She then look at other couple who sit beside Hakyeon. Wonshik really take this chance to hug Jaehwan tightly. She can see how happy Wonshik is.

"That boy really. Thats why he suggest to watch horror movie," mumble Yume as she sent a glare at the couple. 

"That movie is so good," comment Yume. After watching the movie, they stop at a restaurant to fill their empty stomach. 

"What do you mean by good? Its so scary," said Hakyeon as he hold his chest. His heart still beating fastly. 

"Yes, its so scary. I still can imagine the ghost flying in front of me. Yume, can I sleep with you tonight?" Ask Hongbin as he show his puppy eyes at Yume. That girl roll her eyes and pinch Hongbin's hand. 

"Ah, its hurt you know," yell Hongbin as he rub his hand. Hakyeon just laugh looking at the couple. He also want to have someone that can be with him forever. 

"How about you Jaehwan? You want me to stay with you tonight?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Jaehwan. 

"I don't mind," reply Jaehwan as he smile at his boyfriend. 

"Aish you two really?" Yume roll her eyes. 

"Where you want to go, Hakyeon?" Ask Hongbin when the boy suddenly stand up.

"Toilet. Does anyone want to go with me?" Reply Hakyeon. All of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter