Family

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hear what has happen," said Taekwoon as he lean on the wall. Hakyeon just smile as he look at the man before he continue washing the dishes. 

"I'm sorry," continue Taekwoon as he walk closer to Hakyeon. 

"Why you need to be sorry? Its not your fault," reply Hakyeon without looking at the man. Taekwoon put his arms around Hakyeon's waist. His act make Hakyeon stop doing his work. 

"Its my fault. The rumours spread out in your school because of me. That woman said something like that because of me," continue Taekwoon as he put his head on Hakyeon's shoulder.

"That woman who's spreading that thing, not you. By the way, I'm already used with that kind of rumours," reply Hakyeon as he try to control his heartbeat.

"I heard about it from Yume. That why I'm sorry. It give you more difficult and worse condition than before," said Taekwoon as he hug Hakyeon tighter.

"Don't worry. Yume already clear the misunderstanding. I don't think they will dare to talk about it anymore," reply Hakyeon as he continue washing the dishes after he able to calm his heart. He just let the man hugging him.

"Yeah, I know what she will and can do. For your information, she already meet that woman," told Taekwoon.

"What? What did she do?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the man. 

"She just fulfill her promise before. She just give some warning to her and also give some demonstration what will she do if the woman try to do something to you again," reply Taekwoon as he look at the boy. They just staring at each other for a while.

"Dad! hyung!" Called Sanghyuk as he run toward the kitchen. Hakyeon fastly push th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter