Guardian

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh look who's here. A boy who's thirsty for a ," said a boy as he walk toward Hakyeon. Hakyeon sigh as he look up to see that boy. He thought he can get a peaceful time alone, but no, he's not. 

"What do you want?" Ask Hakyeon. He really want to stop this thing.

"Just want to know you better," reply the other boy. Hakyeon look at all the boys. Now, there six boys standing around him. Looking at their build, it must be hurt to be punch and kick by them.

"Can you just leave me alone please," said Hakyeon nicely even when he know it just useless to say that. 

"Of course. But, after we done with you," said one of the boys as he grab Hakyeon's food and toss it aside. The boys start to beat him. They kick and punch him like he's not a human. Hakyeon just let the boys do what they want. He still can take it. 

Suddenly, they stop their action. It make Hakyeon look at them weakly. One of the boy hold Hakyeon's chin and look at him carefully. 

"Well, you have quite pretty face actually. How about if we have little bit fun right now," said the boy. Hakyeon's eyes become wide when he hear that. The boys start to laugh and look at Hakyeon. Hakyeon try to run but he feel too weak to fight against them. 

They hold Hakyeon's hands and legs to avoid the boy escape. One of the boy start to open Hakyeon's belt.

"Please no. Stop. Let me go. Help!" Shout Hakyeon as he struggle to escape from them.

At that time, the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter