Suggestion

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it delicious, Hyukkie?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his son lovingly. After he take the boy from Yume's house, he decide to bring that boy to his favourite restaurant. Sanghyuk nod his head as he look at his father. Taekwoon smile as he look at the boy.

"Hyukkie, you know how much I love you right?" Ask Taekwoon. The question make Sanghyuk look at the man.

"Whatever your mother said about you, its all wrong. Its not right. For me, you're my everything. I feel so happy with you here with me," continue Taekwoon as he hold his son's hand softly. 

"Am I not a mistake? Not a burden?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at his father with wet eyes. His question make Taekwoon shake his head fastly.

"No. Of course not. You're the gift that god give to me. You're the one that make my life better. You never be a burden. You're my son," reply Taekwoon as he hug that boy and rub his back softly. Sanghyuk keep in silent and just hug the man.

"You know how many people love you. Me, your grandmother, Yume, aunty Park. Don't worry about the woman. If she does not love you, there many other people who's love you very much," continue Taekwoon.

"Like Yeonnie hyung?" Mumble Sanghyuk as he smile at the man. Taekwoon smile at the question.

"Yes, like him who love you because of who you are," reply Taekwoon as he ruffles Sanghyuk's hair. It make the boy laugh and Taekwoon also laugh when he hear that laugh. Its look like the boy is already okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter