Blooming

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few years later~

"Thanks for take care of Yubin for me, Yeonnie. You're such a big helper," said Yume as she follow Hakyeon into the house.

"No need to thanks me, Yume. I'm glad you call me for help," reply Hakyeon as he sit on the sofa beside the girl. 

"Are you happy to be here, Yubin?" Ask Yume as she look at the little girl. The girl laugh when she hear the question.

"Of course she is," said Hakyeon as he smile when the girl laugh. At that time, Taekwoon and Sanghyuk enter the house with Hongbin follow them from behind. 

"Hi Yume," great Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek.

"Hi oppa," great Yume back. She look at her husband who's playing with their daughter. Both of them look alike. Yubin will be so pretty when she grow up like her father. Hongbin then leave the girl with Sanghyuk and sit beside his wife.

"Thank you for take care of Yubin, Hakyeon," said Hongbin as he look at the boy.

"No need to thank me. You're lucky I don't have any class today," reply Hakyeon. 

"Dad, mom, why Yubin always sleeping when I want to play with her?" Ask Sanghyuk as he pouting. He really want to play with this girl. 

"I think you need to give her your true love kiss so that she will wake up," reply Yume as she smile at the boy. Sanghyuk tilt his head before he nod his head. He then lean down and kiss Yubin. Like a miracle, the girl open her eyes and smile at the boy.

"Its work, aunty Yume," said Sanghyuk as he smile widely. Hongbin look at the kids with unhappy feeling. 

"Yah, they just kids. No need to be so serious," said Yume when she realise the face showed by Hongbin.

"Dad, mom. I think I want to marry Yubin when we grow up," said Sanghyuk as he lie beside Yubin. Both of them laugh as they look at each other. Yume and Hakyeon laugh when they hear Sanghyuk proposal. While Hongbin already sent a glare at those kids.

"I think we need to talk about the future of  our children later, Hongbin," said Taekwoon as he smile. In his heart, he feel proud with his son braveness. 

"I guess we need to," reply Hongbin as he sigh. Yume just pat her husband's back as she laugh.

"Hakyeon, have you heard about those two?" Ask Yume as she look at the boy.

"You mean about they kissing in front of the class?" Reply Hakyeon. They continue their study in same college in different of course. They always go out together and keep meeting each other. They still close like before.

"I never though they will do something like that," comment Hongbin as he shake his head. 

"Well, how Jaehwan can't be angry when the lecturer keep flirting with his boyfriend in front of him? I'll do the same if that happen to me," said Yume as she look at his husband.

"No, you'll not do like that. You will beat those kids until they never dare to look at your husband at all," said Hakyeon as he look at the girl.

"Yes, she is," support Hongbin. His wife already done what Hakyeon just said. 

"From wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter