Future plan

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I look okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Yume.

"Of course. You look handsome and beautiful," reply Yume as she smile at the boy. She can see how nervous the boy is.

"Now I know how Hongbin feel when he meet your parent Yume. By the way, how's your meeting?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Well, at first they look at Hongbin like they want to eat him alive when we told about this. But, you know them right. Now, they already busy searching for the name. They much more excited than us. My father and Hongbin already become close," reply Yume as she smile happily.

"So, when will you two marry?" Hakyeon continue to interrogate the girl.

"My parent and his parent already meet and discuss about it. They decide to wait for us finish our school first. It just few months before it so, after that we'll be married," told Yume. Hakyeon smile when she told him that. He feel happy for his friend.

"How about you?" Ask Yume. Hakyeon smile shyly as he look down.

"Well, Taekwoonnie already propose me. But, I need to meet his mother first. I'm afraid and nervous to see her reaction. What should I do if she does not like me?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Yume. 

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. Aunty might be stubborn and look little bit intermidating, but she's a nice person. Trust me," said Yume as she hold Hakyeon's hand and rub it softly. Hakyeon nod his head before he smile at the girl. Suddenly they hear the door bell ringing. 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter