Perfect

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, let me introduce to you. This is Cha Hakyeon, the one that I love and want to be married," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. Mrs Jung look at Hakyeon without changing her face or saying anything. 

"Good morning, aunty," greet Hakyeon as he bow slightly. He feel so nervous when the woman just stare at him. Its look like the woman is examining him.

"I heard you still in high school?" Ask Mrs Jung.

"Yes, I am. Yume and I are in same class," reply Hakyeon.

"Are you sure you want to be married with my son?" Ask Mrs Jung as she stare at Hakyeon.

"Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon confidently.

"You still young. Don't you want to enjoy your life before you get married?" Ask Mrs Jung.

"I still can enjoy my life even after I married," reply Hakyeon. He answer all the questions honestly.

"What make you believe that Taekwoon is the one for you? You still young and you'll meet new peoples at the future. You might have other choices later," Mrs Jung try to shake Hakyeon's feeling.

"I believe my heart. I know he's the one for me. Who ever I meet later, it will never change my feeling to him. I never feel like this before and I don't want to lose a good person like him," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"How do you know he's a good person? He might just pretend to be nice in front of you," said Mrs Jung that make Taekwoon sent a glare at the woman.

"Well, for me he's a good and nice father. I don't think he just acting," reply Hakyeon.

"He already has a son. Are you sure you can take care of him and also his son?" Mrs Jung continue to attack. Taekwoon just let his mother ask anything to Hakyeon. He trust Hakyeon can give the honest answers to his mother. 

"I will do my best to take care of both of them. I love Sanghyuk as much as I love Taekwoon. I'll take care of him like my own son," reply Hakyeon. 

Mrs Jung feel satisfy with the answers. She smile little bit as she look at the boy.

"My last question, do you really love my son?" Ask Mrs Jung as she look straight into Hakyeon's eyes.

"Yes, very much," re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter