Friends

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where this boy go?" Yume ask herself as she wondering around the school. She want to talk with Hakyeon. But, the boy fastly disappear when the recess bell ringing. She sigh heavily as she lean at the wall. She really need to talk with that boy. She miss him very much.

When she walk around the school field, she saw one of her old friend walking. She walk slowly like a ninja and tap his shoulder. The boy turn around but see no one behind him.

"Booo," When he look in front him, Yume try to scare him and its success. The thick book that hold by him slip from his hands and land on Yume's foot.

"Yah, its hurt you know," yell Yume as she hold her foot. 

"Who's fault it is?" The boy yell to her back as he hold his chest. His heart pounding hard and fast because of the girl.

"Wait, is that you Yume?" Ask the boy when he look at the girl clearly. 

"How are you, Lee Jaehwan?" Ask Yume as she pick the books and give it back to him. 

***

"What actually happen, Hwannie?" Ask Yume as she look at Jaehwan seriously. 

"Well, as what you can see. Everything has change," reply Jaehwan as he smile bitterly.

"What do you mean?" Ask Yume. 

"Hakyeon is gay and everyone in this school already know about it," told Jaehwan as he sigh.

"So, that why you distance yourself from him? Just because he's gay, you cut your friendship with him?" Yume feel angry with her friend. How can it change just because that reason.

"I'm sorry. Actually, Hakyeon told me to stop be his friend. He don't want other student do something bad to me," said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter