First day

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay. You can do it Hakyeon. You can handle the bullies. You can handle your crazy aunty. And of course you can handle a kid. There will nothing worst will happen, right?" Hakyeon ask himself as he wait for the lift to reach fifth floor. He walk out from the lift slowly and search for the house. He stop in front of the house and take a deep breath before he ring the bell. He check his appearance once again and wait for the door to be open.

"Yes?" Said a man as he open the door. Hakyeon does not know how to react. A hot man is standing in front of him. With messy hair, few shirt and his cold stare. Well, he look hot yet cute too.

"Hello? What do you want?" Ask the man again. Hakyeon shake his head before he take a deep breath.

"Hi, good morning. I'm Cha Hakyeon. Yume sent me to...," before Hakyeon can finish his introduction, the man cut him.

"Oh, the babysitter. Please come in," said the man as he open the door widely. Hakyeon nod his head before follow the man into the house. Well, the house is not so different with Yume's. Its still big and beautiful. But, messy. He can see there kid live there. 

"You'll need to take care of him well, emm. Whats your name again?" Ask the man as he comb his hairs. 

"Hakyeon, sir. Cha Hakyeon," said Hakyeon as he bow slightly. 

"Okay. I want you to do your job well. I don't want any trouble. Take care of my son and do not let anything happen to him. I left my number phone th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter