Take

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon enter his house with heavy steps. He really feel tired. There so many problems happen in the hotel. Not only that, the woman also call him few times. For what? He does not want to has anything with her.

He look around and saw Hakyeon has been sleeping on the sofa. He look at the boy carefully before he smile. He kneel beside Hakyeon and stare at the boy.

"He must be tired," mumble Taekwoon. He realise Hakyeon's face has been aging. Its different from what he saw this morning. He know how tired it is to take care of his son.

Thats why his mother babysit the boy. His son hear carefully what his mother said. He does not make any trouble when he with his grandmother. Taekwoon decide to let Hakyeon sleep there for a while. He walk slowly into his room and refresh himself.

Taekwoon go to the kitchen to drink some water. He feel very tired and thirsty. He sigh heavily as he lean at the counter. Then, he realise there some food in the table. 

Its been long time he eat on that table. He does not know what he should feel but, he feel thankful at the boy for cooking dinner for him. Its quite delicious for Taekwoon.

He look around the house and feel satisfy with Hakyeon's work. Its clean and tidy. He then enter Sanghyuk's room and saw the boy sleeping. He give a peck on Sanghyuk's forehead and look at the boy lovingly. Before he leave, he realise there hand prints on the wall. He can't help but smile when he saw the hand prints.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter