Angry

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need to talk to him today. He's so fast. Disappering once the bell is ringing," mumble Yume as she enter the class. As she walk toward her seat, she saw some girls are writing something on Hakyeon's desk.

"What are you doing?" Ask Yume. Her voice is so cold that make the girls and other students shiver.

"Just doing our usual thing. Why? You want us to do it at your desk too," ask one of the girl as she glare at the girl. Yume silently take one of the marker holds by one of the girl. She chuckle and smile while playing with the marker. That smile disappear as she glare at the girls. She grab the girl by her collar and put the marker on her face. She smirk and make an invisible long line on her face.

"I think it must be pretty if I do it on your face," said Yume as she glare at the girl. The girl try to escape but the grip is strong that make her effort become useless. She let the girl go and sit on her seat calmly. The girls still not move from their stand and look at the girl in fear.

"What?" Ask Yume that make the girl chicken up and sit on their seat. Yume sigh before she clean up the desk. Hakyeon who just enter the class look at Yume who's cleaning his desk.

"You should not do it," said Hakyeon as he sit. 

"I should do it for my friend," reply Yume as she continue her cleaning. 

Friend. How long he's hear that word. He miss his friends very much actually. But, he should not let his friend suffer like him. He ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter