Can't wait

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, isn't that Hakyeon?" Taekwoon ask himself when he saw two boys who's walking toward a car. 

"Is he sick?" He feel weird when he saw the boy look weird. He can saw another boy smile as he look at Hakyeon. Something not right. He fastly take picture of the boy.

"Hello, Yume? Where are you right now?" Ask Taekwoon when the girl answer his call.

"I saw Hakyeon and he's not look good for me. Can you tell me who's the boy with Hakyeon? I don't trust him," said Taekwoon. He sent a picture to the girl. 

"Danger. Hakyeon's in danger. Hongbin said the boy is the one who try to do something bad to Hakyeon before. He the one who's spread bad rumour about Hakyeon and make the students hate him. He like Hakyeon. No, he crazy on Hakyeon. He might try to do something bad to Hakyeon again. You need to save Hakyeon, oppa," told Yume. When Taekwoon know about it, he fastly follow the car. 

Unfortunately, he missed the car. He drove his car around the area and saw the car outside a house. He fastly stop his car behind the car. He walk around the car and look at the car carefully. It is the same car that he saw before. 

He fastly go to the house and ring the bell. He continuously push the bell until someone open the door. When he saw the boy, he fastly punch him. 

"Where is Hakyeon?" Ask Taekwoon as he grab Taehyun's collar.

Taehyun push Taekwoon and kick his stomach that make the man stumble back on the door. He fastly stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter