Trip

Blooming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Holiday? Where?" Ask Taekwoon when he hear the suggestion from Hakyeon. 

"At the beach. Yume said she will bring us to her penthouse near the beach. So, I though its much more better if I can bring Hyukkie with me. Can I?" Hakyeon give a hoping face to the man to give him permission to bring Sanghyuk with him.

"When? How many days?" Ask Taekwoon. He does not mind actually, but still he need to know some detail of it.

"This weekend. Just two or three days only," reply Hakyeon. 

"Emm I don't mind. But, will you be okay with Hyukkie with you?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"Well, you might want to enjoy the holiday with your friends," reply Taekwoon as he look at the boy.

"If he come with me, it does not mean that I can't enjoy the holiday with my friends. By the way, I need a partner that can company me. I might be lonely," said Hakyeon as he smile.

"Okay. Sanghyuk can follow you," reply Taekwoon as he nod his head. Hakyeon smile widely as he hold Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"Thank you. Thank you," said Hakyeon. Wheb he realise what he has do, he fastly pull away his hand. He can feel his cheeks is burning. He never hold Taekwoon's hand. He can't believe he do it. 

"Yeonnie hyung. Dad, you're here too," said Sanghyuk when he see those two sitting at the living room.

"Where you going, Hyukkie?" Ask Taekwoon when the boy is sitting on his lap. 

"Playing with Hongbin hyung at the playground," reply Sanghyuk as he smile brightly.

"Are you really happy playing with your Hongbin hyung?" Ask Hakyeon. The boy nod his head few times. 

"Hongbin hyung? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter