My Beautiful

You Are My Sunshine

"Come on honey, it's time to go." Minseok called. Hoseok quickly grabbed his bag that he had packed the night before and headed to the front door. His parents were busy loading their things into the car, Hoseok dropped his bag next to the others in the boot. His mother pulled him down and pecked his cheek, "Good morning." He beamed, Hoseok greeted them in return and slid into the car.

 

The whole family had decided that they were going to go abroad for the anniversary of their adoptions and as much as Hoseok was excited, he wasn't to happy with the fact that he had to wake up at 4:30 in the morning. He did laugh at the thought of Yoongi, who would most likely be sleepwalking, the other couldn't move without at least ten hours of sleep.

 

Hoseok slipped his headphones in and pressed shuffle on his playlist, he closed his eyes and relaxed against the headrest.

 

Hoseok was in the middle of a very nice dream when he felt himself being shaken awake, he was slightly disorientated as he took in his mother, he pulled out a headphone, "We're at the airport, come on everyone's waiting.".

 

Hoseok nodded and stretched as he exited the car, he shouldered his bag and followed his parents who were wheeling their suitcases. He had rolled his eyes at first, seeing the size of their suitcases, the group was only going for a week and Hoseok had managed to fit all of his things inside one bag, he had no idea why they needed so much space.

 

They entered the airport and headed towards the waiting area, where Hoseok spotted the others. He grinned at the sight of his friends, especially Yoongi who was, as predicted, asleep on his feet.

 

“Finally! We’ve been waiting for ages.” Sehun huffed as they approached. Hoseoks parents rolled their eyes, “It’s only been like ten minutes since we were supposed to meet.” His father reasoned.

 

“Ten minutes too long.” Sehun muttered under his breath, the rest of them pointedly ignored him. 

 

“Right then, has everyone got what they need?” Junmyeon inquired, the group nodded, “Let’s get going then.” He added with a grin.

 

It took a while to check in, considering there were so many of them, after they got through the security, they waited in the area outside their plane, each taking a seat.

 

Hoseok let his exhaustion take over once again and let his eyes close, he was far too tired to do anything at the moment and trusted someone to wake him up before they left.

 

~

 

As expected, he was shaken awake once again, this time by Taehyung, he sent the other a grateful smile and stood up, following the rest of the group as they made their way towards the entrance to the plane.

 

On the way there, he was sat next to Taehyung and Jungkook who, much to his annoyance, figured it was the best time to have a make out session. Hoseok was stuck between being somewhat uncomfortable and feeling lonely. All the people around him seemed to be in their own happy relationships, and what did he have? Nothing.

 

Hoseok sighed and slid down in his chair, he gazed out the small window, watching as the first rays of sun appeared over the fluffy clouds. It was such an amazing sight and he wished he had someone to share it with.

 

It took close to thirteen hours to arrive in Barcelona and by the time they landed, Hoseok couldn’t be happier to get out of his seat and stretch his cramped limbs. The group went through security, most of them were reasonably good at speaking in English and so they managed to get through with minimal confusion.

 

After they got through the security, they went to retrieve the cars they had hired for the week, there were five matching black cars waiting for them. Splitting into groups of four and one group of three, they packed their bags into the boots and slid into the cars. 

 

Hoseok was in the same car as his parents, they were listening to the radio and attempting to sing along, terribly if Hoseok might add. He drowned out his parents and instead focused on the streets they were driving through, they were so beautiful and Hoseok couldn’t wait to actually walk down them and see them for more than the few seconds they passed his window.

 

The group was staying at a huge resort, Hoseok was pretty sure it cost far too much to stay there for just one night, but money was never a problem for their family. They were met at the entrance by the resort staff, who offered to take their bags, the group politely declined, not really bothered about having to carry their own belongings. 

 

Junmyeon headed the group, he went straight to the receptionists desk and booked them all in, in total they had ten room, one for each couple and then one for Hoseok. Luckily, they had managed to get all their rooms on the same floor, it made Hoseok feel a little less lonely. Junmyeon passed out the room cards and they split into groups again to take the elevators up to their floors.

 

Hoseoks room was in between Jimins and Yoongis and Jins and Namjoons, he slotted his card into he holder and pushed the door open. He grinned as he entered the room, it was easy to tell that the hotel was expensive. The room held a king sized bed which faced a flat screen TV. There were several doors, one leading off to a bathroom, the other leading to a closet. Hoseok discarded his bag on bed and made his way towards the door that led to the balcony.

 

He leant against the railing, enjoying the slight breeze that made the hot weather slightly more bearable. The view was spectacular, he was facing the beach and crystal water spread on for miles in front of him. Below there were several people lounging on the private beach that was reserved for the resort guests.

 

A knock sounded at his door and he wandered back into the room, he opened the door and was met with his mother, “We’re going down to the pool, so hurry up and get changed.” His mother directed with a smile. “I’ll be ready in a minute.” Hoseok assured, giving his mother a warm smile before closing the door and grabbing his bag from the bed.

 

He riffled through his belongings and managed to find his swimwear, he pulled it on, Hoseok left his shirt on, figuring he could take it off at the pool. There was another knock on his door, a muffled “Hurry up!” could be heard. 

 

Hoseok hurried out the door, making sure he remembered to grab his key card, the rest of them were milling around in the hallway, each in their own swimwear, like Hoseok, they had kept their shirts on.

 

Together, they went to the first floor and made their way to the pool outside. It was already reasonably full, many guests lounging on the sun chairs, taking in the sun. They found a collection of chairs and began to put their belongings down.

 

Each of them removed their shirts, placing them on the chairs, Hoseok couldn’t help but notice the amount of people outright staring at their group, not that he was particularly surprised, they were all good looking and all of them regularly used the gym. 

 

Everyone apart from Hoseok got into the pool, he was thirsty and wanted to get a drink first, he quickly told his mother before going to the bar that was situated at the side of the pool. The resort they were staying at, provided dining as part of the stay and so guests were welcome to get drinks and food at any time they wished.

 

The bar was a huge circular shape with stools placed around the outside. In the middle were several staff who were attending to the guests. Hoseok leaned against the counter, waiting for the staff to finish serving the other guests. 

 

When it came to his turn, the staff member approached him and asked him what he wanted, Hoseok struggled to form a sentence in English, “Ahh....Erm.” All those English lessons he had flew from his head and he gave up and tried to point out what he wanted from the selection of drinks.

 

The staff regarded him steadily, a hint of amusement in his expression, “This?” the male questioned in perfect Korean. Hoseok looked at him in surprise, although the man was indeed Korean, Hoseok hadn’t expected him to speak it, for some strange reason.

 

“Ah, yes please.” He added, after realising the staff member was still looking at him. The male grabbed his drink and placed it in front of Hoseok, “You’ll find a lot of people that work here who can speak Korean.” The male explained, Hoseok looked at him with a questioning gaze, “The owner of the resort was born and raised in Korea, when he moved here, he hired a lot of people who were from there as well, so don’t worry about speaking English, pretty much everyone will be able to understand you regardless.”.

 

“That’s a relief.” Hoseok replied with a laugh, English really wasn’t his strong point. 

 

Before he could let out another word, a shorter boy shot into his view, the boy had vibrant purple locks that shimmered in the sunlight. The newcomer jumped up on to the counter, making himself comfortable, his grinned at the staff member, “Can I have a drink, please?” He interrupted.

 

The staff member frowned at the boy, “You’re supposed to be studying, your uncle won’t be happy if he finds you messing around again.”.

 

The boy pouted and Hoseok had to admit it was pretty cute, “Come on Jungjae, just one drink.” He whined.

 

The staff member, Jungjae, rolled his eyes and let out a huff as he grabbed a bottle and passed it to the boy, “You promise to go study after this?” Jungjae inquired. The boy nodded with a grin.

 

Jungjae turned back to Hoseok, who had been silently observing the two, “Sorry about that, Minsoo doesn’t take into account that people might actually be talking before he interrupts conversations.”.

 

“That’s not true!” An objection came from Minsoo. A hand entered Hoseoks vision, “I’m Minsoo it’s nice t-“ the words trailed off as Hoseok met the boys gaze. Hoseok thought he must have been going crazy, but he swore he saw a flash of purple appear in the boys silence stretched on as the two gazed at each other, Minsoo had a shocked expression, whereas Hoseoks expression was more confused, he was wondering why Minsoo was looking at him that way and why exactly he felt a strange connection to the boy sat in front of him.

 

“Is...everything alright?” Jungjae broke in, Minsoo shook his head out of whatever trance he was in, Hoseok doing the same, “Ah yeah...everything is great.” Minsoo replied, his voice in a dream like state as he gazed at Hoseok. From the corner of his eyes, Hoseok saw Jungjae turn away to another guest. For some reason, he couldn’t drag his eyes away from Minsoo, the smaller boy was one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen, he had curved eyes that made him look like a cat, paired with plump, luscious lips that Hoseok wished he could kiss right now.

 

Suddenly, Minsoo began to laugh, a melodic sound that was music to his ears, “I can’t believe I found my soulmate.”. It took Hoseok a few seconds to actually understand Minsoos words, at which he tilted his head in confusion, “Soulmate?” He questioned.

 

Minsoos eyes widened slightly, “Didn’t...Didn’t you see the purple in my eyes?” He asked, his voice wavering slightly. Hoseoks eyebrows furrowed, “I thought I just imagined that.”. Minsoo let out a sigh of relief, “Did your parents never tell you?”.

 

Hoseok shook his head, still confused by what was happening, “I’m adopted and to be quite honest I have no idea what you’re going on about.”.

 

Minsoo smiled, “I guess I have a lot to explain, hmm where should I start, basically, there are certain people, for whatever reason, who are special and have a soulmate, their soulmate is connected to them and when they meet they see a flash of purple in each other’s eyes. Don’t you feel anything?” Minsoo looked at him hopefully.

 

To Hoseoks surprise, he felt a overwhelming feeling of hope and he knew it wasn’t his own emotions, he slowly nodded his head, “This all sounds so crazy though.”.

 

Minsoo let out another laugh, “Well not to scare you, but you’re stuck with me for the rest of your life.”. Hoseok let out a chuckle, he couldn’t bring himself to mind, not when such a beautiful person was practically claiming they belonged together.

 

“So...I guess that means we’re a couple?” Hoseok ventured, still coming to terms with the whole soulmate idea. Minsoo nodded excitedly, Hoseok gave him a sly grin and quickly moved towards the boy, sealing their lips together in a quick kiss, he pulled back and let out a laugh at the sight of Minsoos red cheeks. “I’ve wanted to do that since I saw you.” Hoseok admitted.

 

Minsoo recovered from his shock and smiled at Hoseok, “Its good to see that you are taking this so well.”. Hoseok grinned, “I couldn’t be happier that someone as beautiful as you wants to spend their life with me.”. Minsoo blushed again, “I should be thankful someone as good looking as yourself is my soulmate.”.

 

The two grinned at each other, “So are you gonna kiss me again? Or are we gonna stare at each other all day?” Minsoo questioned. Hoseok chuckled and moved so that he was stood in front of Minsoo, the smaller wound his arms around Hoseoks neck and he connected their lips again, Hoseok placed his arms on Minsoos hips as their lips moved in time with each other. 

 

Hoseok had never expected to meet someone like Minsoo, however, even just after knowing the other for five minutes, he was so grateful they had met. Minsoo pulled back slightly, gazing at Hoseok, “I’ve just realised, I don’t even know your name.” He added with a chuckle. 

 

Hoseok laughed, he had completely forgotten to introduce himself, too busy kissing Minsoo to realise, “Hoseok.” He introduced. Minsoo smiled, “You have a very nice name, Hoseok.”.

 

Hoseoks adored the way his name rolled off of Minsoos lips.

 

Minsoos eyes focused over his shoulder and his eyes widened, “Did you by any chance come with a huge group of really good looking guys?”, Hoseok frowned at his words, not liking the fact Minsoo had called them good looking. Minsoo giggled, “Stop being jealous, I was going to say, if you did, then all of them are looking right at us and oh now someone’s coming this way.”.

 

Hoseok tensed, not wanting to turn around and see the stares of his family.

 

“Hoseok, sweetie, would you like to introduce us to your friend? Everyone’s rather curious.” Hoseok heard his mother question.

 

Hoseok willed himself to turn around, deliberately not looking in the direction of the others, “Ah...this is Minsoo, he’s um, my erm.” Hoseok stumbled over his words, sending a worried glance to Minsoo.

 

“I’m his boyfriend.” Minsoo added, Hoseok froze and looked at his mother, waiting for the others reaction. His mothers eyes widened at the words, “...Boyfriend? How come we’ve never met him before, this is awfully unexpected. Don’t get me wrong I’m incredibly happy that you’ve found someone, but how come we haven’t seen Minsoo before, even your friends haven’t?”.

 

Hoseok wasn’t really sure what to say, to him the idea of soulmates seemed so perfect and right for how he felt towards Minsoo, but he couldn’t tell how his mother would react when he told him that he had known Minsoo for about ten minutes.

 

Before he could make up a stupid excuse, Minsoo slid off the counter and slipped his hand into Hoseoks, “What I’m going to tell you, is probably going to sound really stupid and made up, but I can promise, I’m telling the truth.” Minsoo began, he sent Hoseok a reassuring smile, “To put it simply, there are many people in this world that have soulmates, it’s unexplainable, at least for me, but I am one of those that have a soulmate and my soulmate is Hoseok.”.

 

The explanation finished and Hoseoks looked at his mother with a worried expression, his mother stood in silence, eyes wide and disbelieving.

 

“I know it sounds crazy, but it’s not.” Hoseok attempted to reason, even if he himself had only just found out about it, he could say that with his whole heart. There was no way this connection he felt to Minsoo could be made up.

 

The silence lasted for another minute and Hoseok began to get really worried, his mother simply stared at the two of them in shock. The minute seemed to last forever but finally his mothers expression changed.

 

...To one of happiness?

 

“This is amazing.” His mother admitted, Hoseok sent a confused glance to Minsoo, who was similarly confused, “What...What do you mean?” Hoseok questioned.

 

His mother broke out into a huge smile, “I have to say I never expected my own son to have a soulmate as well.”.

 

“As well? You mean you have a soulmate too?” Minsoo asked in awe. Hoseok was reeling, this was huge news that he hadn’t expected.

 

“It is dad right?” Hoseok inquired. His mother rolled his eyes, “Of course it is, he’s going to be so excited when he finds out. Not to mention the others.”. “Who are the others?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Jongdaes brothers, of course, it runs in the family.” His mother informed them. Hoseoks eyes widened, “How come you never told us?”. “Well, we couldn’t be sure that any of you had soulmates and to be honest, we thought it was unlikely, so we decided not to tell any of you.” His mother admitted, “This is so surreal though, it must be strange for you to be hearing this out of the blue though sweetie, it’s exactly the same as how I found out about having a soulmate, although we weren’t in a fancy resort at the time.”.

 

His mother turned to Minsoo, he smiled sweetly at Minsoo, “Just look at you, you are so adorable.”, his mother pulled Minsoo into a hug and the boy let out a yelp at the sudden movement. Hoseok grinned at the sound and was happy to see the smaller relaxing after a few seconds, his arms coming up to hug his mother back.

 

His mother let Minsoo go and Hoseok pulled the smaller back, wrapping an arm around his waist, Minsoo relaxed against Hoseoks side and Hoseok loved the way the smaller fit against his body.

 

His mother grinned at the sight of them, “Well, now that we’ve met, it’s time for you to meet the rest of the family, I guess we should also tell the other kids about everything, or this is going to seem a bit weird to them.”.

 

Hoseok tensed at the realisation, he had no idea how everyone would react, a reassuring squeeze came to his side and he looked down to see Minsoo smiling sweetly up at him, “I can feel you worrying, but I promise that I will be here no matter what, we can get through this.”. Hoseok smiled at Minsoos words and gave him a nod, he quickly pecked Minsoos cheek, the smaller returning his action, he turned back to his mother, “Lets do this then.”.

 

 

 

 

 

Surprise! I’m here again, I know I said that the kids weren’t soulmates, and they aren’t, only Hoseok has a soulmate. The only reason that Hoseok has a soulmate is because I felt mean that everyone else was in a relationship and he was all lonely. The other kids aren’t soulmates because they have known each other since they were really young and its difficult to explain how they would figure it out at such a young age.

 

I hope you all like Minsoo, he isn’t based off of anyone, but I like him. Also I know it’s similar to how Minseok and Jongdae met, but I think it’s cute that they have similar stories. 

 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know I haven’t updated in a while, I should update again in the next day or so, so I hope everyone’s is looking forward to it. 

 

Is anyone a fan of twice, because their new album is actually amazing, their songs are so frustratingly catchy, I especially like wow and likey, I play them on my way to work in a morning, they help to wake me up at 7 in the morning.

 

I will see you all soon and I’m sorry for any mistakes in this chapter, I feel like there are a lot. Anyway, I will see you all next time :)