FEELINGS

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"unnie" Nakyung tilt her head a little to look at Haein who enter the room...

she's now at a hospital room.....and just woke up....

Haein came near beside where she's sitting.....

"what do you feel?" The first thing Haein ask...

Nakyung touch her forehead then tap it a little....then look back on the older one...

"i dont feel bad and i think my cold is gone now" she replied with a smile..

Haein cross her arms....

"i had a talk with the doctor before coming here" Haein sits at the side of the bed then touch her cheek....

"no part time now"

"eeh?" she pouted and feel down......Haein expected that reaction already....

"you tire youreself too much thats why this happen" Haein started to heighten her voice

Nakyung started sulking but Haein knew that....

"dont use that pouting on me..i told you that when this kinds of things happen you will stop that part time"

Nakyung sighed....

"araso" she answer haftheartedly....

her head is bowed down while pouting....

"Chaeyoung freaked out you know"

that made Nakyung raise her head.....

Haein sneered when she remembers how Chaeyoung freaks out.....
but obviously you will really freak out on that situation....

"why?"

Haein held her hand....

"coz you said 'who are you?' to her"

 

Chaeyoung cant kept still...she sits then stands up again...then walk around then sit then stand.on the waiting area it just stop when Nakyung and Haein went out of the room...

she immediately walk on them....

"what is it? are you alright?" she face Nakyung and asked that with no pause....

Chaeyoung look at her firmly and waits for Nakyung to talk while she felt nervous....

"im fine now Chaeyoungie"

that made Chaeyoung breathe on relief...she held her chest...

"seriously you made me so worried" Chaeyoung felt her knees that she sit for a second....

Haein then smile and thought it felt calm as Nakyung sat beside Chaeyoung and the two started smiling at each other....as Chaeyoung just talk and talk....

for a second Haein step in the conversation....

"by the way? when i went inside the house earlier i just didnt mind it because im so worried but now that its fine...Chaeyoung....what happen to our kitchen?"

that made Chaeyoung stop her chit chatting with Nakyung and her face registers horror and terrified....

she face Haein while the older one with her one brow lifted up chaeyoung knew what will happen next....

she started to get her chance on running...

"i need to go to the comfort room" she reason out and stood up...

but Haein this time had thought...she cant run away...

she had grab Chaeyoung shirt before she can finally run....

Chaeyoung cover her head and close her eyes....

"illl clean it when we come back unnie dont kill me please" she pleaded fastly before Haein could do something.....

Nakyung just watch those hilarious scene....

she pinch Chaeyoungs ear...

"Ah!! i wont go to the kitchen anymore!!" chaeyoung jump like a monkey while being pinch....

"how will you clean the kitchen if you wont go there?" haein countered...

"araso unnie ill go and clean it" Haein let go....

Chaeyoung had simply slide and do her smooth way

she made a crying face while she came near for an attempt hug on Nakyung but Haein halted that and grab her shirt again...

"you cant come near Nakyung until the kitchen is clean..so Shoo" Haein commanded as she pull chaeyoung away from getting a hug to the smol one.....


the three started walking out of the hospital and Haein seriously didnt let Chaeyoung come near Nakyung.....such a sly unnie......


**************************************


Eunyoung went out of the building she hug herself upon getting outside...its already dark.....

but upon stepping out she saw Jina standing there too hugging herself....because its quite cold....

they get to look at each other for seconds before eunyoung talk and jina bowed at her...

"sunbae, youre going alone?" jina asked that eunyoung shook her head when jina had asked...

"im with Tasha unnie" eunyoung point out her thumb...

jina nodded and bow her head a little...

"im sorry sunbae if i get behind always" jina said shyly while eunyoung just look at her...

"its alright" eunyoung had said on which jina look back

"i know you like this and you will work hard" Eunyoung just said that jina had listen....

"All of us are dreaming here and maybe one of us will get our luck so" her hand just drop gently on her head and tap it that jina didnt expect....

"just work hard" eunyoung had radiate that confidence all over that jina can see just by looking at this woman..

Jina suddenly bowed.....with that wide smile....

"thank you i will really work hard and do my best sunbae" she said.....

jina said that she will go ahead on which Eunyoung just let her.....

after a few seconds of that Tasha had went out....

Eunyoung had look back on her...

"whats with that Plasticware?" eunyoung asked as she look at the container tasha is holding...

"ill just go to the apartment" Tasha answered...

"why did Haein ask for something?" eunyoung thought of that....

"No,its just that...." tasha seem to hide her reason on going to the apartment.....

eunyoung had got it after seeing how flustered tasha is....

"okay i get it" eunyoung had that sly smile that Tasha got shy....

"ahh, everyone is falling in love" Eunyoung had announce there...
she look at Tasha that the latter just smile....

"yeah, everyone is in love but mine is one sided"

eunyoung just look at tasha...then smirk while she put her hands on her pocket....

"One sided Huh....." eunyoung had look up on the sky.......

"Haein unnie hates that word"

Tasha agree with a smile.....


********************************************

A one sided love.....a love that you only give but you will never receive.....


Haein stop stepping down on the stairs and just look at saerom while the younger one just watch Hayoung sleeps on the couch....

she knew it right from the very start that it was one sided but she cant help it........
no matter what her heart just beats for her....

Saerom doesnt see her the way she does....coz saerom only see Hayoung.......

she just thought of going up and get back to her room......

 


inside the kitchen.......


"i can clean this on my own" Chaeyoung said while brushing the grease...

Nakyung brush the grease on the other side.....

"its fine"

chaeyoung had glance back on her...

"what if you get sick again....?"

Nakyung laugh at that...on which Chaeyoung just kept brushing so she can clean the next one and not let nakyung move more....

"thanks Chaeyoung" Nakyung had said while she just brush.....

her hand stop brushing hearing that.....

suddenly she just had to smile....

"thats nothing" chaeyoung had that proud tone...and giggle....

"no overwatch for tonight" chaeyoung had reminded that Nakyung had whined...

"thats not fair" Nakyung had complained.....

Chaeyoung smile.....

"you and haein unnie are all unfair...." Nakyung said sulking....but then she smiled after

"well i wont disobey coz both of you are worried for me" Nakyung started saying.....

"but ill play overwatch next time"

chaeyoung just rolled her eyes at that overwatch....

"Chaeyoung-ah" she called again....

"oh?"

"nothing i just want to call youre name" nakyung said....

chaeyoung had laugh a little....

"Nakyung-ah" chaeyoung called too....

"oh?"

"Thank you"

Nakyung just brush...

"i didnt get to brush everything yet so dont thank me"

Chaeyoung had her face at ease....

"its not that"

"oh? for what then.."

chaeyoung had smirk....

"nothing" Chaeyoung answered back while brushing....

"what is it really?" nakyung insisted....

"nothing" chaeyoung had insisted on not answering

she turn to the other side to brush but stop coz Nakyung is already there and to make it more heart skipping are their face just inch closer........Chaeyoung froze....

"what is it?" Nakyung asked again not minding how close they are....

her heart beats and beats just by being near her.....

"its so hot"

that sudden voice that enters through made Chaeyoung woke up to her senses that she raise herself up not to be caught in that position...but her head had bump on the side of the sink...that she wince out.....

"oh, Chaeyoung" it was jenny who opens the fridge who got surprised when chaeyoung pops out.....

Nakyung had pop out too making jenny stop for a second..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter