PATIENT NO. 3 (SCHIZOPHRENIA)

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lee Chaeyoung” 

 

A loud swish of hand had raise up....

 

”Present” she energetically respond while they are gather on the swimming pool area for their gym class....

 

”Are you that excited coz youre seeing girls on Bikini?” Seoyeon nudge her that she nudge her back...

 

They started bickering again....

 

but then a loud applause from guys had made them stop....

 

they turn to look at what it is....

 

Nakyung walking on Bikini who is oblivious on guys looking at her.....

 

Chaeyoung was caught for a second but as she realize that they are really looking at her she immediately move....

 

”Stop looking panda girl” Chaeyoung put some goggles on Seoyeon....

 

Seoyeon scoffed out 

“overprotective” Seoyeon whispered while watching Chaeyoung remove the eyes that look at Nakyung....

 

these stupid flies...Chaeyoung thought as she fastly run to cover Nakyung......

 

 

‘ In every You there will always be me ‘

 

she’s already near Nakyung and started signing the younger one to cover herself but Nakyung didnt get it..

 

Chaeyoung just kept signing but Nakyung cant really understand her....

 

she got a little frustrated that she stomp out to get to Nakyung.....

 

but some rampaging guys had exactly run and push her that she fell off the pool.....

that moment she felt something weird jump on her mind....her hand was reaching out while her eyes was focus on Nakyung....

 

when she splash on the pool everything had Change......it became a deep sea and she’s slowly drifting down below.....

 

’ Ive heard Nakyung once said that im not really happy that im pretending to be one......thats nonesense though because im always happy....ive never became sad.......but then....’

 

she was just drifting down below and just felt like it feels calm but.....

 

something splash through and made her senses a little up......

her eyes didnt lie to her when she saw someone reaching for her as she drifted below....

 

it was.......

 

’ Nakyung-ah’

 

 

 

 

-====

 

She was just standing on the middle of that room.....she notice every person inside that room was wearing black....why are they wearing black? she thought about that.....

 

she was also wearing one.....then her head was patch up with white bandages....

 

’ why is she smiling? ‘ she had asked while looking at the portrait that was displayed with flowers all over......

 

’ who is she even? ‘ She had asked herself pertaining to the portrait....

 

”Look at how cruel fate is” someone started whispering....

 

”such a cruel mother” another whispered that she can clearly hear....

 

“how can she do that to her own child?”

 

’ Are they talking about her?’ she was really confuse why they are talking about the woman on the portrait....why are they even talking about her on the first place?

 

she stay still and trying to think who that woman might be on the portrait.......

 

 

”Is it really a good place mom?” she had asked again while her mom was driving

 

the woman had nod her head....

 

”of course it is”

 

that made her more excited while she let the woman drive

 

“Ahh, i like it more when im with you mom rather than being with Dad” she said that the woman just lean it’s head on her little shoulder for a little while...

 

”We will always be together Chaeyoung-ah” she said with that warm voice....while she holds the steering wheel... 

 

 

”Trying to kill herself and her own daughter”

 

‘ they kept blabbering words that i cant understand ‘

 

 

It felt safety just hearing her humming while she was sitting on the passenger seat......the greatest feeling will always be beside her.....

 

’ Maybe if Dad had put an effort on what my mother feels....if maybe he tried to love mom the way that she is Maybe it will be a little different maybe Mom wouldnt had been on the situation that she has to choose between me and being free.....if only i had understand a little of it.....no one had understand mom....even me......’

 

 

she didnt acknowledge it not even once that her mom’s already gone.....people thinks that it was so hard for her to move on......they can hear her talking to herself like she’s talking to her Mom.....people thinks that she cant really move on coz she moves and acts and show to people that her mom is still alive....but instead of helping her to recover her father never gave an effort to understand it....what would she expect from him when he  never gave an effort to her mom what more of her....he never gave them a chance...

he hates the fact that his wife had a different world and hates it even more that his daughter had  the same world.....

 

Her mother had endure it that her husband will never understand it....she already accepted it that he wont understand her but somehow hope that he will understand her daughter.....

but he just hurt her...forcing her to be normal....forcing her to smile and to be happy....

 

Chaeyoung created her world.....a world where her mom is still alive....where her mom just left her to create another happy family for the reason that her father never love them....she made it look like she was abando

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter