GHOST

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can she say that she likes me so easily...i really dont get it" Chaeyoung look so frustrated saying that while she and jiwon are both sitting on the sauna bath....

"Maybe she do really like you" jiwon said simply relaxing herself.....

Chaeyoung still shook her head.....

"No, i dont think so....she even say that im a sad person...." she smirk and surely thats a wrong remark that came from nakyung....then she look at jiwon....

"do i look like a sad person?" she's really insisting her point while jiwon just didnt mind it at all....

"can you relax for a second?" jiwon said trying to relax herself...leaning herself on the wall with her eyes close

chaeyoung decided to do the same......


She said she will prove it to Chaeyoung..... But chaeyoung thinks Nakyung had forgotten it already.....everytime she open Nakyungs room the latter is just playing her so called great game overwatch......

on the other hand at school she's just with the flies well its not like she cares if Nakyung has someone around her....

when they have a time to talk or just simply be together...Nakyung doesnt even do things to make everything prove out to her.....

did she gave up? Chaeyoung thought.....or is she making fun of her? which is which coz her mind will explode any minute trying to figure out this woman.....

 

***

Chaeyoung came in the classroom and headed straight to where Nakyung, jenny and seoyeon are....and out of weird circumstances Jiwon is there......

 

they seem to be talking something so serious.....

"so are we going?" those are the words Chaeyoung heard when she's finally beside the four...

"going where?" Chaeyoung had enter in the conversation....

the four had look at her.....

jiwon who seem to be the one who leads the conversation look at her....

"we are trying to figure out this ghost rumor" Jiwon had nod her head while she talks like its a meeting....

Chaeyoung had to smirk.....

well out of these people and the oldest one park Jiwon.....

Really?

what kind of scenario is these ghost hunting......?

"do you wanna join?" jiwon had ask when Chaeyoung sat at her chair just near them...

Chaeyoung scoffed out and remove her coat

"dont include me on youre childish games unnie" Chaeyoung said fixing her bag....

jiwon shrugged her shoulders next..l.

"well, ive already expected that you scaredy cat"

jiwon look back on the three afterwards......

chaeyoung felt something eerie on her pride division.....

Her? scared?

Never!

"who are you calling scaredy cat?" chaeyoung started to be bitten by jiwon's words....

jiwon had look back then look at the three.....

"so are you going with us?" jiwon asked....

"well once and for all maybe we should really search for it so you guys will stop those ghost hunting conversation" Chaeyoung said cooly which made jiwon nod her head


jiwon showed a grim smile.....while chaeyoung just shook her head....

 


***************************

 

"Harom?" Hayoung asked back while she's holding her guitar...while they are both sitting at the steps of the rooftop rails....

Saerom look shy smiling on her own while she's beside Hayoung...

"well, dont you think its cute for both of us?" Saerom said that Hayoung look back...

"well its cute" Hayoung said with that bright smile and as usual Saerom was caught completely by that simple smile of Hayoung...

she thinks its more good to see Hayoung smiling like this....

she really likes Hayoung....

Hayoung had seen how saerom just look amazed at something which is her....

Saerom had snap back when she realized she's staring at her quite long already...

Hayoung had to laugh a little while she raise her hand and touch Saerom's cheek which literally froze Saerom.....

she just wipe something from it.....

"are you alright?" Hayoung asked next when saerom had puffed out some air....coz she's being really out of her usual movements when shes with hayoung...

"yeah, its just that i cant breathe" she whisper the last word.....

Hayoung got worried instantly....

"you cant breathe?" she held her hand and about to carry her when saerom stop her to do so....

"its not like that" saerom said

hayoung got confuse looking at saerom....

"its just that i cant seem to control my heart when youre near" saerom shyly said....

somehow Hayoung got shy that she push saerom's shoulder...

"youre too bold" Hayoung stood up....

saerom just smile...its just that she cant help it....those words just came out naturally.....

saerom just raise her head up when Hayoung pull her to stand which she did....

Hayoung gently wrap Saerom at her arms...

"I never thought i can express these feelings i have for you" Saerom just said while her hands had cling on to Hayoung....

Hayoung smile between hug....

"im sorry.....but from now on you can tell me everything.....especially how you love me so much"

saerom had smile so wide and nod her head so much too....

"i really really love you Hayoung-ah"

Hayoung nod her head next....

"Harom love each other"

both of them have to laugh .....laugh thats full of genuine happiness..

 


************************

 

'Ghost? i saw one already.......but it was just that one time....She was someone that made the rain stop....but made it fall down all over again....she was my sun.....'


After school all five of them are already set well they turned 7 when Hayoung and saerom got caught with that plan....they will all really once and for all have to confirm the ghost at room 301......


The ghost that said to be a lonely woman who sings at night..
rumors had it that she gets tall woman to join her for it....


They are at the hallway and each one of them are walking like they are the most brave of them all.....

"Tall people should stick together" Jiwon had commanded....while they are all walking...

by tall they mean Jenny and Chaeyoung....

the lights are all out and theres no one around anymore.....

"why dont we just investigate tomorrow morning" it was jenny who is about to go but Chaeyoung grab her before she could even....

"tall people should stick together" chaeyoung said firmly making jenny scratch her head on frustration.....

Harom on the other hand are just walking fine.....following the dorks.....

Jiwon is clinging her life on seoyeon.......

but as they all walk around to get at room 301 Chaeyoung took her chance to look at Nakyung but.....

"wheres Nakyung?" chaeyoung had roam her eyes at each one of them....

all of them began to look at each other and theres no sign of Nakyung....

"she's not here" saerom answers everyone's question

Chaeyoung had to begin her panic and over the fence reactions....

"where is she?" Chaeyoung had motion her head everywhere....

"calm down shes not tall so she wont be eaten by the ghost" it was jiwon who said it so calmly

chaeyoung had that dead and buzzing reaction at what jiwon said.....

Hayoung shook her head at these people....she just continue walking....

"lets find Nakyung and go home" Hayoung said while she walks....

chaeyoung immediately agrees and follow Hayoung....

"you can find youre ghost but ill find Nakyung" Chaeyoung stick out her tongue to Jiwon while she follow Hayoung....
jiwon scoffed out....

"i think ill find Nakyung too" seoyeon try to divert herself there but Jiwon caught her before she could completely get away....
"and where do you think youre going?"

seoyeon had try to laugh out....


*******************************

 

Chaeyoung just cling herself on Hayoung while Hayoung just walk calmly...saerom is walking calmly too...

they are at the second floor hallway.....

how on earth did Nakyung just vanish?

are they doing this as a horror story? Chaeyoung thought as she hold Hayoung so much....

"i thought youre not scared?" It was Saerom who just took a glance at Chaeyoung and how she clings at Hayoung....

"im not scared" Chaeyoung replied while looking around.....

Saerom nod her head trying to know that its just a joke...

three of them are walking ahead and looking at every sides hoping Nakyung will pop out so they can really go home already...

well they already tried calling Nakyung but her phone is just ringing....

but amidst a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter